Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I found it was hit & miss.
    I LOVED Roy in charge, and the Kyle/Donna dynamic was great.
    I was never a big fan of Mirage or Terra - and I didn't like what the did to Changeling (Beast Boy) and Raven.
    I did like seeing both Bart and Supergirl there though.
    It definitely seemed all over the place. Which is why I haven't checked it out yet. But my curiosity is getting the better of me.

Plus I'm on a huge back issue binge since these days dc is just very sad.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

BANNED

You know since guy and Baz aren't doing anything right now I wouldn't mind seeing a title with Kyle guy and Baz being on earth(since to me they're the most down to earth lanterns anyway)

Hello there. I come here to you guys with a question. Was is pointed in any comic how old Kyle was before Flashpoint? Or how old he is now. We were wondering about it somewhere else and maybe you could help us o.ô

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Hello there. I come here to you guys with a question. Was is pointed in any comic how old Kyle was before Flashpoint? Or how old he is now. We were wondering about it somewhere else and maybe you could help us o.ô
    I don't remember his direct age, but Wally mentioned pre-Flashpoint that Kyle was a bit younger than him.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    You know since guy and Baz aren't doing anything right now I wouldn't mind seeing a title with Kyle guy and Baz being on earth(since to me they're the most down to earth lanterns anyway)
    A book featuring Kyle and Guy on earth would be a dream, I don't care about Baz.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I don't think it's been established now, there are too many problem with timeline and continuity.
    Before FP he was aged as original Teen Titans members (Dick, Donna etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I don't remember his direct age, but Wally mentioned pre-Flashpoint that Kyle was a bit younger than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I don't think it's been established now, there are too many problem with timeline and continuity.
    Before FP he was aged as original Teen Titans members (Dick, Donna etc.).
    Thanks a bunch!

BANNED

If you were to ask me I'll say probably at the age group of the Titans/Dick Grayson generation so probably mid twenty

Reading Kyles run now and it doesn't say specifically . He just mentions he's in his early 20s. Definitely acts like it lol.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

BANNED

A book featuring Kyle and Guy on earth would be a dream, I don't care about Baz
    Well I love the lanterns franchise and would like to see all of them in books although I don't know if a guy and Baz book will sale

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    It definitely seemed all over the place. Which is why I haven't checked it out yet. But my curiosity is getting the better of me.

Plus I'm on a huge back issue binge since these days dc is just very sad.
    Funny, I am all about back issues nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    Funny, I am all about back issues nowadays.
    I'm really enjoying them. Just read #88 yesterday where Kyle goes to visit his mom whom he hasn't seen in a long time with Donna. Pretty good issue.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I'm really enjoying them. Just read #88 yesterday where Kyle goes to visit his mom whom he hasn't seen in a long time with Donna. Pretty good issue.
    I absolutely love Kyle and Donna as a couple. I read issue 69 just last night and getting ready for 70 in a few days.

Hello!

I didn't know there was a Kyle Rayner appreciation thread, but I was informed that there is, so I just had to come in!

About a year or so ago, GL, and more specifically, Kyle was my first venture into DC's main universe of comics (I had only stuck with Vertigo prior)!

BANNED

Hello!

I didn't know there was a Kyle Rayner appreciation thread, but I was informed that there is, so I just had to come in!

About a year or so ago, GL, and more specifically, Kyle was my first venture into DC's main universe of comics (I had only stuck with Vertigo prior)!
    Welcome aboard always nice to have more Kyle fans