Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 449
  1. #316
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Please, let's not even count Carol Ferris as a "love interest" to Kyle. It's like Selina Kyle being a love interest of Tim Drake. Ugh.
    Is it any wonder that element got dropped as quickly as possible with Rebirth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Wally does need a friend right now. And with Dick being "Ric", who else other than Kyle.
    Dick is "Ric," Roy's dead, Donna's becoming a Dark Multiverse villain, Barry's doing whatever it is Barry does anymore...Wally doesn't have a lot of friends right now .

  2. #317
    Incredible Member LP22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dick is "Ric," Roy's dead, Donna's becoming a Dark Multiverse villain, Barry's doing whatever it is Barry does anymore...Wally doesn't have a lot of friends right now .
    I wouldn't be surprised if by any chance Wally will meet Jason Todd and they will become somewhat of friends could be interesting

  3. #318
    Spectacular Member Lirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Would love for Wally and Kyle to interact again, even under these circumstances, but Kyle could potentially be turned into a Dark Multiverse villain as well, since he is on that suspect list.

    Maybe Wally needs 'Uncle Hal'.

  4. #319
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Hal and Wally's relationship doesn't exist anymore. They've actually interacted less since Hal became GL again than they did before when he was Spectre.

  5. #320
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    I think DC just doesn't seem to like the "mentor" dynamic anymore, even if it's between representatives of different mantles, which is ironic because back in the Hard-Traveling days, Hal was much more sympathetic towards Roy's issues than Ollie was.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-13-2019 at 04:08 PM.

  6. #321
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if by any chance Wally will meet Jason Todd and they will become somewhat of friends could be interesting
    Totally, just keep pushing more characters that never interact and suddenly become best friends like Roy.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  7. #322
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is it any wonder that element got dropped as quickly as possible with Rebirth?

    Dick is "Ric," Roy's dead, Donna's becoming a Dark Multiverse villain, Barry's doing whatever it is Barry does anymore...Wally doesn't have a lot of friends right now .
    What about Garth he dick and wally were the original team

  8. #323
    Incredible Member LP22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Totally, just keep pushing more characters that never interact and suddenly become best friends like Roy.
    I can imagine both of them sitting in a room and listening to old linkin park songs being angsty lol

  9. #324
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,851

    Default


  10. #325
    Spectacular Member Lirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Hal and Wally's relationship doesn't exist anymore. They've actually interacted less since Hal became GL again than they did before when he was Spectre.
    Aww man, I didn't know that. That stinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I think DC just doesn't seem to like the "mentor" dynamic anymore, even if it's between representatives of different mantles, which is ironic because back in the Hard-Traveling days, Hal was much more sympathetic towards Roy's issues than Ollie was.
    I think those kinds of dynamics are cool. That's unfortunate.

  11. #326
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Awesome scene. Love that he has to walk around with that brand now.

    Came full circle in Hal Jordan and the GLC when Soranik branded kyles chest with the Sinestro corp insignia.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  12. #327
    Incredible Member LP22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Awesome scene. Love that he has to walk around with that brand now.

    Came full circle in Hal Jordan and the GLC when Soranik branded kyles chest with the Sinestro corp insignia.
    I actually hated how they handled Kyle and sora and made her ooc especially since they just got back,hopefully someone will fix that and finally give us a good kyle/sora relationship.

  13. #328
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I actually hated how they handled Kyle and sora and made her ooc especially since they just got back,hopefully someone will fix that and finally give us a good kyle/sora relationship.
    Yeah, her heel turn did happen rather quickly but it was for a believable reason though.

    And that scene and battle was pretty bad ass. I didn't mind the somewhat flimsy heel turn since it had pretty cool results.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  14. #329
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    334

    Default

    I think, at the time, the idea was that it would be revealed later on that Sinestro was controlling Sora.

  15. #330
    Incredible Member LP22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    I think, at the time, the idea was that it would be revealed later on that Sinestro was controlling Sora.
    Maybe but it seems we won't see the other corps for a while,DC doesn't use them much this days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •