Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    I would LOVE a Legion book with Kyle in it, and I think it makes perfect sense for the character.

Attachment 82987
    They need to come back first...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    They need to come back first...
    Too true. Can't even understand what's going on with DC these days.

BANNED

Too true. Can't even understand what's going on with DC these days.
    Two words,Dan didio.

BANNED

Two words,Dan didio.
    that's not how you spell Geoff Johns

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    that's not how you spell Geoff Johns
    lol but seriously Geoff loves the DC universe with Dan it just feels like he wants to make fans angry and apathetic

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Just finished Kyle's run. Well that was depressing
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Just finished Kyle's run. Well that was depressing
    I assume the ending was depressing, not the entire run?

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I assume the ending was depressing, not the entire run?
    Lol yeah. The run was pretty good. Hal is still my favorite buy I like Kyle as well.

But that endong. Homecoming?, was pretty sad. They pretty much just took everything from him. What a way to go out.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

BANNED

Lol yeah. The run was pretty good. Hal is still my favorite buy I like Kyle as well.

But that endong. Homecoming?, was pretty sad. They pretty much just took everything from him. What a way to go out.
    True but at least Kyle got treated with a better respect after rebirth then Wally....

Incredible Member

Yeah, I remember back then, Marz said most of it (the apparent killing of Kyle's mother, the break up with Jade, etc) was editorially mandated because DC wanted Kyle to lose all ties with pretty much everything in order to give way to Hal Jordan. In fact, Marz went on to suggest that his original pitch was different (apparently it would have involved the return of Hal Jordan, which was planned for GL #200).

Incredible Member

True but at least Kyle got treated with a better respect after rebirth then Wally....
    That is true, albeit that bar is way way too low. What DC did with Wally is disrespectful to the character and the fans in so many levels.

BANNED

That is true, albeit that bar is way way too low. What DC did with Wally is disrespectful to the character and the fans in so many levels.
    True Barry is my favourite flash but what they did to Wally ever since coming back KNOWING he could have a solid solo with probably good numbers but no they want only Barry to have a solo which is stupid,even if I like other characters but those characters that I like but less should get a fair chance like any editors favourites comics is a business first and possibly not wanting to make money but especially not trying to angers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    This part I don't understand. I can understand if it just wasn't liked our it was handled poorly, but not this. There's a lot of things that happen to characters overtime that were never intended by their creators, doesn't mean it can't be done. Of course yeah there is a question of "should it be done", but I think that's less to do with the creator and just how it's handled among other things.
    This is true. The handling was very poor. When Judd Winick took over the series, his stories in that run was a reflection of his personal life.

BANNED

kyle appeared this week in JL 25 as one of the heroes that will support the justice league,hopefully it lead for bigger and greater things for Kyle.

Do you think there's a chance Jade will return after Doomsday Clock? I'm still hoping for most of the JSA's Post COIE history to be restored.
    I know I shouldn't be hopeful, but the DCU seems so much smaller without those characters that I can't help it. I miss Kyle and Jade!