Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

I can't imagine that scene is canonical. Kyle got his ring in an alley after the GLC was destroyed and he was the Torchbearer - that was for years. No way that scene invalidates all those stories - it makes no sense. (but thanks for posting it!)

BANNED

Now that Morrison's GL run is ending for now do you think it's going to lead to a relaunch of the green Lanterns line?

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    ^ Yeah, that's the scene I was thinking of. It just comes off very rookie-ish, and Kyle's "A girl Guardian!" kind of reinforces it. Having just re-read the Marz/Winnick stuff not too long ago, one minute he's bringing the Guardians back, and then the New 52 hits and he's Kid Novice. It only seems to fit if Hal is possessed by Parallax, destroys the Corps, Ganthet gives Kyle a ring, Kyle becomes GL/has his solo adventures/brings everyone back within, like, a month and a half of one another.

Ah well. I know the New 52 5-year timeline stepped all over continuity. That scene in New Guardians was just... weird.
    Considering Kyle was the one who re-introduced female Guardians, I'm just going to pretend these pages don't exist.
    Ron Marz's run (and to a lesser extent Judd Winick) is and always will be canon in my mind.

And while I remember, Judd copped a lot of **** for his Green lantern run, but I think it's absolutely top notch.
    Even more so now with the benefit of hindsight.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Now that Morrison's GL run is ending for now do you think it's going to lead to a relaunch of the green Lanterns line?
    Ending? There's going another "season" after the Blackstars 3-issue series. I'm thinking Morrison would stick around until the end of 2020 and the rumored 5G initiative would start afterwards across the board.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Ending? There's going another "season" after the Blackstars 3-issue series. I'm thinking Morrison would stick around until the end of 2020 and the rumored 5G initiative would start afterwards across the board.
    I know about season 2 but was it conformed that it will take place immediately after the black stars mini?

I know about season 2 but was it conformed that it will take place immediately after the black stars mini?
    Yep, the mini is supposed to serve as a short break for Liam Sharp since he wants to draw the entire main series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Yep, the mini is supposed to serve as a short break for Liam Sharp since he wants to draw the entire main series.
    Oh ok,it sucks that Morrison doesn't want a corps book happening while his run is going at least that's how it seems to me.

BANNED

One of my favorite Kyle moments I really hope those two will have a book together one day.

hal-jordan-and-kyle-rayners-first-meeting-2.jpg

BANNED

When two sex symbols meet

IMG_20191025_194204.jpg

When two sex symbols meet

IMG_20191025_194204.jpg
    Cue swooning .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cue swooning .
    Both should dance to shawn Michaels theme song

BANNED

kyle has made it to CBR'S top 50 DC characters in the fourth poll in a row,at the 27th place a little down from the 20th place in 2015 poll but I was really surprised about the hige amount of first place votes he got.

BANNED

Happy Halloween for those who celebrate!

IMG_20191031_184518.jpg

Both should dance to shawn Michaels theme song
    Oh for a second I thought you wrote Shawn mendes song

Happy Halloween for those who celebrate!

IMG_20191031_184518.jpg
    Happy Halloween

So per the leaks, the upcoming Green Lantern show on HBO stars Kyle. I wonder who they'll cast.