Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spider-Man March 2020 Solicits

Spider-Man Solicits for March 2020.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #41
    NICK SPENCER (W) • RYAN OTTLEY (A/C)
    SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT COVER BY LEE GARBETT
    • Spider-Man needs to know WHAT BOOMERANG IS UP TO and he (and you) will finally get their answers this issue!
    • What does it have to do with Mayor Kingpin?
    • And who are all those eyes looking at our hero and his lousy roommate?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42
    NICK SPENCER (W) • RYAN OTTLEY (A/C)
    SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT COVER BY TONY DANIEL
    • Well, knowing what Boomerang is doing sure didn’t help.
    • Spidey and Boomerang are in trouble in a VERY BIG WAY.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-HAM #4 (OF 5)
    ZEB WELLS (W)
    WILL ROBSON (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
    • Spider-Ham might finally know who is causing all this ruckus in his Universe!
    • But is Ham alone enough for a meal? Wait, what?
    • Let’s try that again: BUT IS HAM ALONE ENOUGH TO STOP (REDACTED VILLAIN NAME)?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: THE DAILY BUGLE #3 (OF 5)
    MAT JOHNSON (W) • MACK CHATER (A)
    COVER BY NIKO HENRICHON
    VARIANT COVER BY Rahzzah
    • Shrinking revenues, kidnappings, one dead body that points to more crime and also implicates a hero!
    • The journalists at the Bugle have their hands full – and they’re about to be targeted by the most powerful man in the city.
    • Why has Mayor Wilson Fisk set his sights on the paper? Don’t miss what might be his most devastating scheme yet!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING MARY JANE #6
    Leah Williams (W) • Carlos Gómez (A) • Cover by Paulo Siqueira
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND WELCOME TO NY, MJ!
    • After the CAN’T-MISS events of AMAZING MARY JANE #5, your favorite redhead is back home!
    • First stop: Spider-Man! But has her relationship with Mysterio changed things with the love of her life?
    • Next stop: a press tour! Complete with iconic New York guest-starring gigs, and OH NO WHAT’S THAT?!?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

GHOST-SPIDER #8
    SEANAN McGUIRE (W) • IG GUARA (A)
    Cover by TAKESHI MIYAZAWA
    • Rock and roll dreams come true! It’s all eyes on THE MARY
    JANES as Gwen takes the band on a rip-roaring multiversal concert tour!
    • But not all those eyes belong to starstruck fans. There’s something symbiotic and sinister stirring in the Prime Universe – and GWENOM may have a part to play…
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-VERSE #6 (OF 6)
    JED MACKAY (W)
    ZÉ CARLOS (A)
    Cover by DAVE RAPOZA
    • The conclusion to SPIDER-VERSE is here!
    • All the various threads of this series (Miles Morales, Spider-Man Noir, SP//dr, Webslinger, Spider-Ma’am, and all the other Spider-People and Spider-Sonas) come together to re-spin the Web of Life and Destiny!
    • But the journey won’t be easy, so don’t be surprised if all the spiders don’t make it through alive!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #16
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • CORY SMITH (A) • COVER BY JAVIER GARRÓN
    SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT COVER BY PASQUAL FERRY
    MORALESES VS. MONSTERS!
    • Miles is taking on his biggest responsibility yet--babysitting his new little sister, Billie Morales!
    • But fussiness and feeding are the least of their problems--there’s SOMETHING UNDERGROUND!
    • Meanwhile Miles’ uncle Aaron made a deal with a different kind of beast--ULTIMATUM--and he’s about to get bit.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

MORBIUS #5
    VITA AYALA (W) • MARCELO FERREIRA (A) • Cover by SKAN
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JUAN JOSE RYP (5 OF 5)
    SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT COVER BY PYEONG JUN PARK
    • For years, Michael Morbius has looked in the mirror and seen a monster. Thanks to his recent tampering with his own genes, that horror has become a reality.
    • Can his immortal bloodlust finally be satiated – and at what cost?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

RAVENCROFT #3 (OF 5)
    FRANK TIERI (W) • ANGEL UNZUETA (A) • Cover by KYLE HOTZ
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Ravencroft is fully staffed, but who thought it was a good idea to put these people in charge of helping inmates?
    • Watch as John Jameson attempts to keep the beasts at bay!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SCREAM: CURSE OF CARNAGE #5
    CLAY McLEOD CHAPMAN (W) • CHRISTOPHER MOONEYHAM (A) • Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    SPINNING OUT OF ABSOLUTE CARNAGE!
    • With Eddie Brock nowhere to be found, Andi Benton – the new SCREAM – will have to tangle with a monstrous creature at the bottom of the bay all on her own!
    • But what exactly IS that monster? Where is it from? And what is its connection to KNULL, THE GOD OF THE SYMBIOTES?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

VENOM #24
    DONNY CATES (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
    SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT COVER BY ROCK-HE KIM
    THE WAR WITHIN! VENOM ISLAND CONTINUES!
    • Cletus Kasady may be gone, but CARNAGE is another story – and its evil has infected Venom and the entire ISLAND OF BONES.
    • As every living thing on the island hunts him, Eddie Brock may have no choice but to burn it – and everything he holds dear – to the ground…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: ALIEN REALITY #4 (OF 5)
    PETER DAVID (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    Variant Cover by ALEX SAVIUK
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FATE OF THE FUTURE IS IN SPIDEY’S HANDS!
    • Can Spider-Man fix reality, or is he doomed to live in a world not his own?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

BLACK CAT #10
    JED MACKAY (W) • KRIS ANKA (A) • Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Felicia and Logan on the run from all matter of Madripoorian murder squads!
    • Kade Kilgore, former head of the Hellfire Club, current boss of the criminal capital of the world, has marked them for death and you won’t believe who comes to collect!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

GWEN STACY #2 (of 5)
    CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • TODD NAUCK (A) • Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    VARIANT COVER BY Ryan Brown
    VARIANT COVER BY HUMBERTO RAMOS
    VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK
    • Gwen’s dad is hurt, in the hospital and implicated in corruption charges.
    • But what is a high school student of the month/class president candidate/science team captain supposed to do about that?
    • Gwen isn’t the type to sit on her hands even if it means crossing the Crimemaster and worse!!!
    • Don’t miss this in-continuity tale that will change the way you look at the most-beloved Marvel character of all time!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-WOMAN #1
    KARLA PACHECO (W) • PERE PéREZ (A)
    CLASSIC COVER BY JUNGGEUN YOON
    NEW COSTUME COVER BY JUNGGEUN YOON
    VARIANT COVER BY ARTGERM
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ARTGERM
    VARIANT COVER BY KAARE ANDREWS
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY CARMINE INFANTINO
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK
    VARIANT COVER BY BRUCE TIMM
    COLLAGE VARIANT COVER BY MR. GARCIN
    WEB VARIANT COVER AND BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    DIE CUT VARIANT COVER BY CHIP KIDD - USE DIAMOND CODE DEC191017

SPIDER-WOMAN IS BACK, AND PULLING NO PUNCHES!
    Jessica Drew hasn’t been feeling like herself lately (she’s not a Skrull, we promise). When the angry, irritable, and unwell Spider-Woman takes a simple security gig to help get back on her feet, she finds herself besieged by unknown forces out to destroy everything around her. What’s wrong with Jessica? Just how DID she get this job? And who are these violent lunatics who keep trying to blow her up? WHO CARES? Does Spider-Woman have someone to punch? THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS.
    An explosive new series that pushes Spider-Woman into new heights of action and adventure from the mad minds of Karla Pacheco and Pere Pérez, this is the Spider-Woman book you’ve been waiting for!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

SPIDER-MAN NOIR #1 (OF 5)
    MARGARET STOHL (W) • JUAN FERREYRA (A)
    Cover by DAVE RAPOZA
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    VARIANT COVER BY JAVIER GARRON
    VARIANT COVER BY MARK BAGLEY
    MURDER AND MYSTERY IN THE MIGHTY MARVEL MANNER!
    DATELINE, 1939!
    As the specter of war looms on the horizon, SPIDER-MAN: NOIR fights the good fight at home, stopping the injustices of a more friendly-neighborhood variety. But after a dame is murdered at The Black Cat nightclub and all clues point overseas, Spidey will have no choice but to board the next flight to Europe and kick off a globetrotting adventure through yesteryear of the Marvel Universe!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: THE BLACK CAT STRIKES #3 (OF 5)
    DENNIS “HOPELESS” HALLUM • LUCA MARESCA (A) • Cover by SANA TAKEDA
    Variant Cover by CARLOS PACHECO
    HAMMERHEAD’S REVENGE, AND THE SECRET HISTORY OF SPIDER-MAN AND THE BLACK CAT!
    • PETER and FELICIA’s past revealed!
    • In the present, HAMMERHEAD makes good on a deadly threat to the Black Cat!
    • The all-new Gamerverse story continues with an unforgettable chapter in the saga of Marvel’s Spider-Man!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

And some surprise appearances:

ANT-MAN #3 (OF 5)
    ZEB WELLS (W) • DYLAN BURNETT (A) • Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH
    • The threat of Macrothrax and the impending invasion looms large!
    • With no choice but to call the Avengers for help, will Ant-Man be able to convince them to take both this threat and himself seriously?
    • Plus, when a certain web-slinging hero joins the investigation, will the stage be big enough for two wise-cracking crime fighters?
    • Guest-starring Spider-Man and the Black Cat!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CONAN: BATTLE FOR THE SERPENT CROWN #2 (OF 5)
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • LUKE ROSS (A) • Cover by Mahmud Asrar
    Variant Cover by BEN CALDWELL
    VARIANT COVER BY John Tyler Christopher
    THIEVES IN THE NIGHT!
    • CONAN has reached his treasure…only to find the BLACK CAT has beaten him to his prize!
    • It’s a cat-eat-cat world as one thief has to outrace another on the trail of the mystical Atlantean artifact!
    • Plus: MEPHISTO’S sinister scheme could spell dire consequences for both!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Very glad to be back to normal for the Amazing Spider-Man issues

Looks like we'll finally be learning about the mystery behind what Boomerang stole all the way back in #0 is. Also yaaaaaay Ottley back!

The Mary Janes performing in other dimensions is something that sounds can be really fun

I am intrigued about a new Spider-Woman series, though I probably wanna hear a bit more about what the premise will be first.

There's also Outlawed, Miles is definitely in it (the Champions are the main cast of the one-shot, it's basically #0 for their new series) and Gwen's on the variant cover. I don't think any of the spiders will be in the Empyre event though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thoughts:

- Nice to have Ottley back in time to finally resolve the Boomerang storyline.

- So Spider-Man is framed for a crime and Kingpin wants the Bugle to run with it?

- The next arc for MJ is promoting the movie, but I'm curious what the big twist is...a Supervillain attack during the press tour? Or maybe it being directed by Mysterio gets leaked?

- I guess Gwen can now share her Multiverse shenanigans with her band, but it looks like the Symbiote is finally acting up.

- She's just been born and Miles already needs to protect his baby sister. Although I don't know how I feel about "Billie Morales."

- Felicia and Logan tearing up Madripoor? Sign me up .

- "But what is a high school student of the month/class president candidate/science team captain supposed to do about that?" Jeez Gwen, overcompensating much? "Gwen isn’t the type to sit on her hands even if it means crossing the Crimemaster and worse!" Is this really 616 Gwen Stacy ?

- That redhead songstress on the Noir cover looks like MJ, although maybe she's really the woman who is murdered? I wonder who the other woman is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Nice to have Ottley back in time to finally resolve the Boomerang storyline.

- So Spider-Man is framed for a crime and Kingpin wants the Bugle to run with it?

- The next arc for MJ is promoting the movie, but I'm curious what the big twist is...a Supervillain attack during the press tour? Or maybe it being directed by Mysterio gets leaked?

- I guess Gwen can now share her Multiverse shenanigans with her band, but it looks like the Symbiote is finally acting up.

- She's just been born and Miles already needs to protect his baby sister. Although I don't know how I feel about "Billie Morales."

- Felicia and Logan tearing up Madripoor? Sign me up .

- "But what is a high school student of the month/class president candidate/science team captain supposed to do about that?" Jeez Gwen, overcompensating much? "Gwen isn’t the type to sit on her hands even if it means crossing the Crimemaster and worse!" Is this really 616 Gwen Stacy ?

- That redhead songstress on the Noir cover looks like MJ, although maybe she's really the woman who is murdered? I wonder who the other woman is.
    Mary Jane was already introduced in the Noir universe in Eyes Without a Face, so that's got to be someone different.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Mary Jane was already introduced in the Noir universe in Eyes Without a Face, so that's got to be someone different.
    By the cover of "Amazing Mary Jane #5", I'll say Mary Jane became this movie's "Spider-Man", and I still believe the unexpected twist around here would be MJ's spider-powers resurfacing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They forgot beauty queen

But seriously this is full on revisionist Gwen Stacy of the Amazing films not Pre-Ditko Gwen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    They forgot beauty queen

But seriously this is full on revisionist Gwen Stacy of the Amazing films not Pre-Ditko Gwen.
    I agree with you 100 percent. I really liked the Emma Stone version of Gwen, but it is it simply an AU version of Gwen, and nothing like the character we saw in Amazing. If I ranked the Parker Women I would put the Emma version behind the following. 1: Into The Spider Verse MJ. 3: 616 MJ. 3: RYV MJ. 4: Newpaper MJ 5: Michelle Gonzalez. 6: Felicia.

Astonishing Member

judging from the cover of the first of the 2 amazing spider-man i glad spencer is addressing the clones of vermin running around in the sewers eating people, i mean that should draw attention if people keep disappearing in a faster rate than when there was only 1 vermin abducting people to eat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Very glad to be back to normal for the Amazing Spider-Man issues
    Yes, things are looking up for ASM in 2020!

Is the Mary Jane series an ongoing? Thought it would have ended by March. Got to say...honestly nothing I’m really excited for from the solicits. Might consider possibly finally hopping on Venom. Lately it’s been difficult for me to really get excited for ASM and the solicits don’t look too exciting either. That’s more personal preference because I’m not the biggest boomerang in ASM fan which I know I’m probably in the minority with.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Is the Mary Jane series an ongoing? Thought it would have ended by March. Got to say...honestly nothing I’m really excited for from the solicits. Might consider possibly finally hopping on Venom. Lately it’s been difficult for me to really get excited for ASM and the solicits don’t look too exciting either. That’s more personal preference because I’m not the biggest boomerang in ASM fan which I know I’m probably in the minority with.
    yeah mj is now an ongoing
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I would normally be pissed that Spencer's not doing the Ant/Spider thing, but Wells is quite literally the only person equally as perfect to write it, soooo...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Marvel Action: Spider-Man #3
    Brandon Easton (w) • Fico Ossio (a & c)
    Middle-grade readers will get tangled up in these all-new adventures of Spider-Man and his amazing friends! Peter, Miles, and Gwen have completed their internships at the Daily Bugle and now they’re all shook up over their newest foe—the Shocker! A Marvelous new era continues!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Sanforde Greene!
    Marvel Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt
    Greg Hildebrandt (w) • Greg & Tim Hildebrandt (a & c)
    Fans of classic fantasy illustration, and Marvel’s most iconic characters, are in for a one-of-a-kind treat with this book!
    Greg and Tim Hildebrandt, collectively known as the Brothers Hildebrandt, have been at the forefront of fantasy illustrations for six decades. In the 1970s, their wildly popular and universally acclaimed J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings calendars helped to reintroduce new generations to this seminal fantasy work.
    In 1994, Greg and Tim began an amazing relationship with Marvel Comics, producing the incredible Marvel Masterpieces trading card set, featuring all of the House of Ideas’ most incredible characters: Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Panther, X-Men, Fantastic Four, and so many others! That entire set is reproduced here, as well as showcasing model photos and preliminary drawings of the paintings.
    Also included is the X-Men 2099 painted graphic novel by the Brothers (written by John Francis Moore), as well as a treasure trove of their entire output for Marvel, all illustrations from 1994 to today—more trading cards, posters, and others, and with insightful commentary, amusing anecdotes, and candid reminisces by the one and only Greg Hildebrandt.
    HC • FC • $59.99 • 284 pages • 9” x 12” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-748-1
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-20-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman