Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Yeah, it is worth noting that they very well could've snuck in a meta activation bath even before we set eyes on Conner in the pod, and that may manifest later. But there's always the idea that they were just keeping him in the cage (notice how they already had the meta blocking choker around him while he was in there.

Had to say at this stage, but maybe something to keep in mind.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Probably going to be a long engagement period depending on how long Superboy is stuck with Dick's group now...
    end of spoilers

I liked Superboy cleaning Baron Bedlam's clock.

It just goes to show the difference between experience and training when it comes to people with similar powersets.

I think Steel is probably the new public Superhero in Metropolis.

I don't think Superboy is still all that public of a hero yet, which might be why he feels he could do more.

I'm figuring it's going to be his post-Reign costume in the animated movies.

Finally SB isnt just the worf of the show,he really showed some nice moves there,but I want some kicks,I want to feel like he was trained by the best fighters in the world.

Steel cant be anything but be a public hero with his being such a huge guy who stands out easily in a crowd.hopefully we see him in action this season,even for a quick scene.

SB is always in his S shirt,which makes me think he is for sure not so public at all,and remember when he had to wear the superman suit and get levitated by mgann last season,maybe he is thinking it's time to put it on again.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Yeah, it is worth noting that they very well could've snuck in a meta activation bath even before we set eyes on Conner in the pod, and that may manifest later. But there's always the idea that they were just keeping him in the cage (notice how they already had the meta blocking choker around him while he was in there.

Had to say at this stage, but maybe something to keep in mind.

I'm sure it isnt,that's me thinking negatively,but the positive in me thinks it was done while we didn't get to see,and he will slowly start noticing new things he can do over time,but the 7th episode is called EVOLUTION,so hopefully its him.if not merge with a mother box or get some new tech,like the super specs and wrist gauntlet.

I really hope someone drops all pretenses and socks Luthor in the jaw at some point this season.

Kon93

I really hope someone drops all pretenses and socks Luthor in the jaw at some point this season.

And I really hope it's his "son"

it's a small moment but I liked Conner mourning the mother box in episode 2.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    it's a small moment but I liked Conner mourning the mother box in episode 2.

I think that's gonna lead to something more in the future.

What network is this show on?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    What network is this show on?
    It's not on any network. It's on the DC Universe streaming service.

Is John Irons' niece going to be in this?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Is John Irons' niece going to be in this?

Domt know yet,hell inward shocked to see Steel there

spoilers:
    Welcome to Earth-16 Jon Kent!

And Lois too, I guess
    end of spoilers

Kon93

spoilers:
    Welcome to Earth-16 Jon Kent!

And Lois too, I guess
    end of spoilers
    God when she was in the doorway I was totally shocked and so happy.this show just gives and gives,and these 3 episodes this week were great in the giving