to continue from the previous version created by dr-brainwave, which can be found at Golden Age Justice Society of America Appreciation! . . .
. . . Welcome to the "original JSA" appreciation thread, here we can celebrate the first and most important super team ever created!

This thread is dedicated to the original Golden Age JSA, to be more precise it's about the 18 heroes who joined the JSA during the GA (Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, Carter Hall, Rex Tyler, Kent Nelson, Wesley Dodds, Al Pratt, Johnny Thunder, Dinah Drake, Ted Knight, Charles Mc Nider, Wonder Woman, Jim Corrigan, Clark Kent, Ted Grant, Terry Sloan, Ma Hunkel and Bruce Wayne), the villains, the supporting cast, the creative teams, publication history...

By the way, if you haven't already checked them out, there are a few polls I created a while back on "Favorite Members" of the JSA.
The first two, which include the Golden Age members, can be found at:
* Justice Society Poll I: Who are your favorite Golden Age regular members?
and
* Justice Society Poll II: Who are your favorite members (1961-1999)?
since some of those included on Poll II may have worked with the JSA in the Golden Age on occasion, but were not presented as regular, full-time members back then.
(And the polls limited me on how many choices could be included on a single poll.)