Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wish she'd use her magic more. Most writers seem to focus on her teleportation and soulsword
    Magik has the power to stop all the deaths in Rosenberg’s run. That’s why he didn’t write her using her Magik. Of course all the characters he wrote off cane back anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I believe it is a lenticular cover. View it from the left, it is Kurt & Illyana (or people who look like them)...From the right, Cardinal & Rasputin.
    oh thats cool

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Magik has the power to stop all the deaths in Rosenberg’s run. That’s why he didn’t write her using her Magik. Of course all the characters he wrote off cane back anyway.
    Not all as she wasnt around for many of the deaths and she was directly responsible for a couple

As we've seen alt-reality versions of Colossus having the sword, I could see it being passed down generations through the Rasputin DNA.

Oooh...

https://previewsworld.com/Article/23...Your-Questions

PREVIEWSworld: Is “Rasputin” the daughter of Kitty and Colossus? Is it safe to say she is brandishing Illyana’s sword?

Jordan D. White: Rasputin is a chimera mutant created in Mister Sinister’s breeding camps. She does have DNA from Colossus and Kitty, but also from Unus, Kid Omega, and X-23. She does appear to have the Soul Sword as well, and as to why and how… that is a story for another time.

why would they ask if she's their daughter when the issue is explicit about her origin?

why would they ask if she's their daughter when the issue is explicit about her origin?
    I know it, but at least we got some acknowledgement that we'll find out why Rasputin has the Soulsword (or something akin to it).

caldwell hasn't infiltrated my mind palace in like a year

https://twitter.com/bencaldwellart/s...98402377744386

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Bill Sienkiewicz and Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik on NewMutants set

Incredible Member

Attachment 85158

Such a beautiful alternative cover today...

I just wish Illyana were also between the covers.
    Last edited by G0RM; 08-21-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Soooooo cool. I love all the great variants we've been getting for the Hickman books.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I really like these 'Rasputin' variant covers. They're kinda perfect...I mean, almost better than Illyana being directly 'in the books'...you know? It's this 'silent' presence...it's really awesome.

but, unfortunately because of the internet and the phantom presence of that black pleather bound set of encyclopedias I grew up with or from...I looked it up...variance: the state or fact of disagreeing or quarreling

so that's great...

and I really like the other variant too that GORM shared...

But then again, I can't claim I didn't see the window with the math stuff...AND...for me, personally, the stinging reminder that I am alarmingly 'bad' at math, my own private demonchylde didn't go to that class.

See me in horns. Amazingly, goats jump and climb. And yet...there they are on the inside of the fenced in area...even in the mountains!

Which is an exercise in formulating an excuse which is perhaps a contradiction because it's sorta like a personal mathematics for not doing statistics...

In nature and literature and from my experience, hooves can be as dextrous as feet or paws and perhaps, wings.

Did I say "I mean"...? You see? I'm most likely being graphed right now, or back then when this was is being posted or soon as I click it to be...because I 'posted' I post...and if I didn't...same thing really.

The variant covers are wonderful!

It's true that shepherds kill more goats than wolves. Mathematically speaking
    Last edited by sungila; 08-23-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Nice! Thank you for sharing.