Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1127

I'm very excited to see her as a teacher and with a role in the wider MU.

Can't wait to see her walk into the classroom and tell the students to turn to page three-hundred-ninety-four.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Strange Academy student "Doyle Dormammu": I understood that reference. Also you rock for beating up my dad. He's not a good one and all.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'm very excited to see her as a teacher and with a role in the wider MU.
    I only saw the article and prev-pages this morning but...I'm suprisingly (the Teen School Drama premise is usually not my cuppa) very interested.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

That teaser looked so cute and fun; Illyana getting to showcase her skills is just icing on the cake! I'm totally looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Can't wait to see her walk into the classroom and tell the students to turn to page three-hundred-ninety-four.
    I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but Magik as a magic teacher is absolutely something I am here for.

My Harry Potter is rusty, but she's gotta be like Snape in terms of teaching style, right?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but Magik as a magic teacher is absolutely something I am here for.

My Harry Potter is rusty, but she's gotta be like Snape in terms of teaching style, right?
    Depends on the writer. Sometimes she’s heroic, sometimes she’s an “anti-hero”.

BANNED

Anyone feels this will also be use as a way to spy on Krakoa?
    She is one of the Captain after all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Anyone feels this will also be use as a way to spy on Krakoa?
    She is one of the Captain after all.
    Considering the school is in New Orleans, One would assume she’s the one doing the spying on how the magical community is rebuilding and restructuring itself after the attack by the Empirikul; as well as keeping an eye on the Plague of two houses.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Depends on the writer. Sometimes she’s heroic, sometimes she’s an “anti-hero”.
    Totally agree. I might be tempted to say she's a Griffondor to the extent she has a strong sense of justice. But there again I'm not a HP expert by any means.

Hmmm... Might be a fun topic at next year's convention that I often help plan panels for.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Magik took Dormammu to task last time they fought. I doubt shes concerned about his state of mind.

Isnt Shaman also a mutant? This book needs to crossover with Excalibur like Wanda needs a soulsword through the chest.
    No he is a normal human magician.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering the school is in New Orleans, One would assume she’s the one doing the spying on how the magical community is rebuilding and restructuring itself after the attack by the Empirikul; as well as keeping an eye on the Plague of two houses.
    It's in New Orleans and yet we're not getting Remy as a guest-star/cameo? Well that just feels like sacrilege!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Especially as the Thieves Guild/s are getting some exposure lately. Has it ever been implied that the guild leaders for each city that has one are gifted with immortality by their "universal patron" as implied in "Black Cat"? So Remy's dad is immortal?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

I feel like she'd send them to hell as her lesson while she waits for a couple hours drinking Krakoan coffee. To give them a taste of how she learned magic in the first place.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I feel like she'd send them to hell as her lesson while she waits for a couple hours drinking Krakoan coffee. To give them a taste of how she learned magic in the first place.
    Storm taught Magik sorcery back then. Also, some parts of limbo isn’t “hellish”.