Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Magik's new costume in FF is A) Really weird compared to the comic book version and B) Bonkers amazing.
    It is really strong too.

I love the look for sure, but considering Scott, Namor, and Pitor all got really big upgrades thanks to these costumes, I feel like Yana and Emma got robbed. I'm still going to level 70 and Mythic out the uniform (been saving uni upgrade tickets), but I'm a little disappointed and was hoping for some massive uptick to her damage. I do love she's a villain though!!

But then again, I'm hardly some massive expert in this game. She's my only ranked character (top 800) and I've been playing for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I love the look for sure, but considering Scott, Namor, and Pitor all got really big upgrades thanks to these costumes, I feel like Yana and Emma got robbed. I'm still going to level 70 and Mythic out the uniform (been saving uni upgrade tickets), but I'm a little disappointed and was hoping for some massive uptick to her damage. I do love she's a villain though!!

But then again, I'm hardly some massive expert in this game. She's my only ranked character (top 800) and I've been playing for a few years.
    Well even with the Upgrade Cyclops is still weaker than Emma and Illyana.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Is Future Fight the RPG one or the fighting one?
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Is Future Fight the RPG one or the fighting one?
    It's the rpg one

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Well even with the Upgrade Cyclops is still weaker than Emma and Illyana.
    as he should be. They are premium characters and he isnt

RPG one.

It's a lot of fun and easy to be free to play providing you don't want all the mutants. There are a few like Magik that are paywall. It's a $9.99 fee that gives you a daily bunch of "X-Genes" over 30 days that can unlock certain characters you can't get elsewhere in the game. Kitty, Yana, Juggernaut, Gambit, Jubilee, Namor, Nightcrawler, X23, Sabertooth, Iceman, Emma, Kid Omega, and Weapon Hex are the exclusives, but you can unlock Deadpool, Wolverine, Cyclops, Rogue, Storm, Beast, Domino, Fantomex, Warpath, Bishop, Angel easily doing special missions in game, and Colossus, Jean, Betsy, Cable, Magneto, Stryfe, Apocalypse, Rachel are all unlockable with a bit of a grind.

Huge roster of characters though, and if you're a Marvel fan in general there are a few deep cuts that would make you smile. I am "mostly" f2p and have spent the ten dollars twice to help me rank up Yana, and spend $3.50 every now and again to give me a boost of the in game "premium" currency that you use to unlock stuff like Jean and Psylocke a little faster. Compared to other phone games, I've spent very little on the game over the last couple of years.

Extraordinary Member

For those wondering where Illyana is on Krakoa

spoilers:
    There are 4 "Great Captains" in charge of military defense of Krakoa, Cyclops, Bishop, Gorgon, and Magik. In field or in battle the captains wield total authority, with Cyclops the 'first among equals.' So she's at the top of the military hierarchy, and is officially listed among the now-18 leaders of Krakoa. She doesn't appear in the issue itself though.
    end of spoilers

It will be interesting to see what this means for the New Mutants relaunch.

I'd say that new status proves something I've been thinking about... It solidifies Magik being more important to the X-Men then her brother Colossus. I belive nowadays she surpasses him in popularity and depth.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    For those wondering where Illyana is on Krakoa

spoilers:
    There are 4 "Great Captains" in charge of military defense of Krakoa, Cyclops, Bishop, Gorgon, and Magik. In field or in battle the captains wield total authority, with Cyclops the 'first among equals.' So she's at the top of the military hierarchy, and is officially listed among the now-18 leaders of Krakoa. She doesn't appear in the issue itself though.
    end of spoilers

It will be interesting to see what this means for the New Mutants relaunch.
    A very fitting position for her. I admit, I let out a little squeal when I saw her name listed!

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I'd say that new status proves something I've been thinking about... It solidifies Magik being more important to the X-Men then her brother Colossus. I belive nowadays she surpasses him in popularity and depth.
    While I love Colossus, Magik definitely has had more development and attention over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    maybe among the writers, but definitely not the general public

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    maybe among the writers, but definitely not the general public
    I mean, that's a given. Most comic characters don't exist to the general public until they make their way to tv or the Movie screen. Colossus has and Magik has not.

For anyone looking, here is a screenshot of the Great Captains list & description from HOX #6...

Capture.jpg
    Last edited by Andru; 10-02-2019 at 06:14 AM.

I am full of light and glee

I really hope we get to see some panel time of the 4 of them together.

Powers of X #6 is the last issue, so I am not sure there will be much time to explore there. But maybe in the main X-Men title moving forward?