Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
I guess what I'm envisioning is more aggressive than that. They're a union with representives and a mission, more than a superhero team. Strength in numbers, and all that jazz.

When you're in the Legion, it's likely a lifestyle.
I'm gonna keep it 100 with you: I think the Legion is probably one of if not the best idea for a superhero collective out there specifically because of this. They're allowed to effect real change because of how far in the future they live, and they largely adhere to the simple blueprint of Superman's "get involved with your community" concept. It's a got damn crime that they sit basically in obscurity.

But, it's also why they're so freakin hard to feed to the general public, and it's why I think they need a shepherd right now. Even when the Legion's actual books are very well written, they interest hardly anyone new, and that's a damn shame given the subject.

As the great J. Cole once said "the single's only the look to sell these dudes the book. I can only pray that one day you'll read into it" if you catch my drift.