Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mister Nebula, Manga Khan, Dagon-Ra, Dominus, Insect Queen, Spider Guild, Anti-Hero, Overmaster, Plura, Advance Man, Mongal, Solaris, Infinity Man, Time Trapper, Yuga Khan, Starro, Parallax, The Blight, Infinitus, Manhawks, Yggardis, Faceless Hunter.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 01-05-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Default Starbreaker

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    I think it's the name 'Evil Star' that's holding him back. It sounds so...childish.

If he was called the Auronian, or something like that, he might be taken more seriously. Like you said, he has a good power-set.
    Is it really any more childish than "Superman?" He's the barometer for the entire DCU so I think someone could make it work.

And before I die I want to see a swarm of Starlings overwhelm a city "World War Z" style.

And to add to this list, I think THE TIME TRAPPER could use a proper reintroduction in a Big Scale way.

Definitely Starbreaker. Such a cool comic book villain name. Plus the cosmic vampire concept is pretty cool.

Would Starbreaker be able to feed off of Superman since his power is generated from the sun? Seems like that would make him a huge threat to the Justice League if Superman is pretty much helpless against him.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I think Lady Styx should also be one of DC’s most feared cosmic villains.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-06-2019 at 12:06 AM.

The Reach. DC needs more cosmic empires and I feel like the Reach should be one of the main ones, basically up there with Oa/GLC and Darkseid/Apokolips. Young Justice and Batman: Brave and the Bold did a good job of depicting as a threating cosmic empire, and it's time the comics did too.
    Last edited by El_Gato; 01-05-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The Reach. DC needs more cosmic empires and I feel like the Reach should be one of the main ones, basically up there with Oa/GLC and Darkseid/Apokolips. Young Justice and Batman: Brave and the Bold did a good job of depicting as a threating cosmic empire, and it's time the comics did too.
    They actually have a few. The Reach definitely need more focus, but they also have the Khund, the Durlans, the Dominators, the Citadel, the Gordanians, the Psions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I loved that the Reach were such serious enemies of the Green Lantern Corps. Makes them seem way more menacing knowing that the GLs view them as such a big threat. It makes sense that their scarabs are weapons that could theoretically go toe to toe with a Lantern ring. Black Beetle on YJ showed how powerful the scarabs can be when someone has mastered them. I really hope they show up in Morrison’s Green Lantern run. Or at the very least get a mention as one of the GLCs big enemies.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-06-2019 at 12:03 AM.

I really love the revamped look of Blackfire, based on Sejic's work :

Now, DC just needs to let him do the same for all their cosmic villains and they'll have gold on their hands !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Is it really any more childish than "Superman?" He's the barometer for the entire DCU so I think someone could make it work.
    A valid point.

Over 35 years, I adapted to 'Superman' sounding normal; I don't know how long I would need for 'Evil Man' (or Evil Star) to sound non-asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post

Now, DC just needs to let him do the same for all their cosmic villains and they'll have gold on their hands !
    Wait, she can fly now?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post

I did not know Blackfire had a new look. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Wait, she can fly now?
    Yeah, she actually gained the ability to fly back during Judd Winick's Outsiders run.

Her new look is decent, but I much prefer this one:

Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 01-06-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I think one that could be great with good writer is Grayven. He is the unrecognized 3rd son of Darkseid behind Orion and Kalibak. He hates his father for never aknowledging him as his son. His is as strong as Kalibak but much smarter and more cunning. In the few apperances he had he was a force to be reconed with (just look at poor John Stewart in the pic).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I think one that could be great with good writer is Grayven. He is the unrecognized 3rd son of Darkseid behind Orion and Kalibak. He hates his father for never aknowledging him as his son. His is as strong as Kalibak but much smarter and more cunning. In the few apperances he had he was a force to be reconed with (just look at poor John Stewart in the pic).

where is he anyway? still yet to make an appearance post rebirth?

Starbreaker
    Evil Star
    Eviless
    Mongul
    Despero
    Queen Bee
    Lady Styx
    The Spider Guild
    Adjudicator
    Dominators
    Gil'Dishpan
    Skrill