Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Noah fence but I didn't really care for Michaela

Glad that Shade will show up tho

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Noah fence but I didn't really care for Michaela

Glad that Shade will show up tho
    Michaela and her petrifiying saliva? Sorry Sina. NEXT!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

You jinxed it. Michaela gonna show up more than Glob now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    worse they'll become a couple and their child from the future will come to this timeline...some horrible hybrid of them both

I want this creative team to write more stories and tackle other characters (while still keeping focus on Iceman of course). Ending the mini with the pride parade was a good call. Not sure why the comic bothered with Judah in the beginning, even if it fleshed Bobby's character out a bit (metaphorically and literally lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Which... I'm fine with. The complaint was that we need a middle ground between supermodel mutants and freak show mutants, so isn't Michaela just that? A young, attractive, seemingly well-adjusted young WOC with embarrassing powers (which could still be lethal though).

Though yes, Shade seems to have the most potential among Sina Grace creations so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Sina said on Twitter that Winter's End will feature Michaela, Kitty and Ma and Pa Drake too so it's a follow-up to even the first series.
    But will Sina acknowledge that Iceman Gandalf married Kitty and has a child with her.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

I hate to say it but this was super weak compared to Grace's first run. Major downfalls were the bland art and Mr. Sinister's current credibility as a threat. Also, a bit too many cringe-worthy jokes...

I love that Iceman will continue to get some spotlight in Winter's End but like you guys, I really wish it translated to the main books some more. A one-dimensional jokester who gets roasted by X-23 is not a cute look for Marvel's most prominent LGBT character.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

This was so tupid on so many levels, and you know what people give Havok and Jean for their speeches that talk about unity between humans and mutants...but what Storm and Kitty do here is so much worse in so many levels that it easily tops whatever the others said. This whole book in my eyes is a failure and once more Iceman is left with nothing that help his character grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    But will Sina acknowledge that Iceman Gandalf married Kitty and has a child with her.
    I'm sorry i've been in & out of the book for some time, when did that happen? More importantly why?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I'm sorry i've been in & out of the book for some time, when did that happen? More importantly why?
    Alternate timeline during the Battle of the Atom crossover when Bendis was on the book.

This was so tupid on so many levels, and you know what people give Havok and Jean for their speeches that talk about unity between humans and mutants...but what Storm and Kitty do here is so much worse in so many levels that it easily tops whatever the others said. This whole book in my eyes is a failure and once more Iceman is left with nothing that help his character grow.
    How was Kitty and Storm's speech worse? It was literally just about how while mutantkind has made a lot of progress, but the fight for equality isn't over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    How was Kitty and Storm's speech worse? It was literally just about how while mutantkind has made a lot of progress, but the fight for equality isn't over yet.
    Look up on Youtube "Can We Stop Calling Iceman a Hero Now?"

Look up on Youtube "Can We Stop Calling Iceman a Hero Now?"
    Oh God this video almost ruined my phone with the water from all the snowflakes melting