View Poll Results: Should Rachel Grey Go Cosmic?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, A Rachel & Nova team-up could be interesting if it means Rachel gets more exposure!

20 35.71%
  • I would be down for Rachel going Cosmic but not with Nova.

23 41.07%
  • Nah. Let her rot in Limbo.

8 14.29%
  • Nope, the X-Men needs to keep is background character numbers up!

5 8.93%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Has Rachel ever apologized for that godawful codename? 'Cause if she hasn't, the only "cosmic" treatment she deserves on principle is to get thrown into the nearest sun. Okay, fine, that might be overkill, but she objectively deserves limbo until she apologizes for aforementioned godawful codename.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It was Kitty's idea

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It was Kitty's idea
    Oh, really? Oh, Guggenheim. Alrighty, then. Rachel deserves limbo not just for rocking that dumbass codename, but also for not throwing Kitty into the nearest sun on principle.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Has Rachel ever apologized for that godawful codename? 'Cause if she hasn't, the only "cosmic" treatment she deserves on principle is to get thrown into the nearest sun. Okay, fine, that might be overkill, but she objectively deserves limbo until she apologizes for aforementioned godawful codename.
    I honestly want a series just dedicated to Rachel finding a codename because she thinks "Prestige" is cursed. It kind of is since she's only had this bad of a possession streak since she took the name.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I honestly want a series just dedicated to Rachel finding a codename because she thinks "Prestige" is cursed. It kind of is since she's only had this bad of a possession streak since she took the name.
    I think Revenant would be a great codename especially is she goes Cosmic

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Well, the X-books probably won't have much use for her now that Jean is back.
    You're not wrong. She becomes redundant among the X-Men when Jean is around. Hence why she should be with Excalibur or the Starjammers imo

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    I think Revenant would be a great codename especially is she goes Cosmic
    She used that codename during Age of X did she not? I dig it

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    You're not wrong. She becomes redundant among the X-Men when Jean is around. Hence why she should be with Excalibur or the Starjammers imo
    If that is not an option then kill her off or make retcons to her powers,appearance(black/blonde hair) and/or origin

Kinda cool that teaming up with Nova and going cosmic in general is neck n' neck.

This shows that there is general interest for her growth if nothing else.

Now if only Marvel would show the same interest and move her out of the X-House so we can get some good stories with her elsewhere.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Kinda cool that teaming up with Nova and going cosmic in general is neck n' neck.

This shows that there is general interest for her growth if nothing else.

Now if only Marvel would show the same interest and move her out of the X-House so we can get some good stories with her elsewhere.
    I dont think Marvel has any interest in telling good stories with her and she is being kept around as Jean replacement and as the weak Psychic of the X-men.