Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
I didn't say he his opinion was wrong, I just explained the book probably simply isn't for him. every review I've read or opinion from people who have enjoyed her run isn't because of the action, it was because of the character work. so if you aren't enjoying the character work then maybe this book isn't for you. I even used my own experience as an example of sometimes some books aren't for you and even suggested he trade-wait. I dropped KSD run on the first issue because I thought it was boring but when I reread it later down the run, I enjoyed it significantly more than I thought I would. the difference between you and this guy is instead of just dropping the book, we wants to argue that I don't know how comics work because HE THINKS character work doesn't doesn't progress the plot. that's not being testy, that's kinda just being a dick.
Well they already said the book was (probably) not for them, and why, so no explanation was needed. I don't think it was a fair reply that they made, but I also don't think it should be surprising lol.