Default Hellboy in Mexico tpb and Hellboy, Vol. 11: The Bride of Hell and Others tpb

I guess it's too much to ask if Dark Horse has collected all the stories from each of these two collected volumes into a single Omnibus or tpb collection?

I sort of hate to buy both tpb collections since it appears they both include the story "Hellboy in Mexico", but I'm assuming there are other stories in the Hellboy in Mexico tpb that aren't already included in the tpb collections Vol. 1 - 12 (plus the Hellboy in Hell Vol.1 and Vol. 2 tpb collections)?

Hellboy in Mexico TPB has the original story, the House of the Living Dead OGN and several other Mexico shorts not collected anywhere else.

The primary issue is the only thing that’s double dippped across the whole series. And I suspect it’s only because they didn’t know how many more stories that put in that era at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    Hellboy in Mexico TPB has the original story, the House of the Living Dead OGN and several other Mexico shorts not collected anywhere else.

The primary issue is the only thing that’s double dippped across the whole series. And I suspect it’s only because they didn’t know how many more stories that put in that era at the time.
    Thanks for the info.
    Since "Hellboy in Mexico" appears to be a 28 page story (at least according to entries on the GCD), I didn't know how much else of those two tpb collections might be taken up by double-dipping.
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 01-05-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Yeah, it’s just a one shot. If you don’t already have House of the Living Dead then the rest of the trade will be unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post
    If you don’t already have House of the Living Dead then the rest of the trade will be unique.
    I believe I've read that (borrowed from a library?), but don't own it myself.

Thanks again for the information.

Did you guys catch Hellboy wrestling a Luchador in the new Hellboy 2019 trailer? It's a nice "Hellboy in Mexico" Easter egg for fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    Did you guys catch Hellboy wrestling a Luchador in the new Hellboy 2019 trailer? It's a nice "Hellboy in Mexico" Easter egg for fans.
    Yes, it looked a lot like Camazotz to me.

Yes according to IMDB Camazotz will be in it, played by Mario de la Rosa.