Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    One of my prized possessions of the Bronze Age.
    Attachment 80229

If ever given the chance to pitch to Wonder Woman, I’d bring back Deborah, and put her on Earth 2. I’d give her an upgrade, power wise, and I’d update her motivation for becoming the Cheetah. I’d also do a crossover involving the two Cheetahs, culminating in a “Cheetah War”, with Wonder Women from both earths, and new Greek characters, Nyx and Nemesis.
    That sounds pretty cool actually. I think I'd prefer a crossover with Priscilla, but I wouldn't mind an Earth 2 Deborah either.

Deborah is in desperate need of a design upgrade though. Priscilla should have her Alex Ross design forevermore, but Domaine needs something similar.

What about the only male cheetah. I always wondered how do you make a good story with him?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d revamp her look by giving her a mask or face paint reminiscent of the cheetah’s markings. Not exactly like the Alex Ross design for Priscilla, her hair would still be exposed. I’d give her an open collar, with a cheetah patterned choker. She’d have a healing factor, the ability to camouflage into her surroundings, heightened senses, razor sharp claws, invulnerability, and a time distortion field that gives her the appearance of moving at accelerated speeds.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I’d revamp her look by giving her a mask or face paint reminiscent of the cheetah’s markings. Not exactly like the Alex Ross design for Priscilla, her hair would still be exposed. I’d give her an open collar, with a cheetah patterned choker. She’d have a healing factor, the ability to camouflage into her surroundings, heightened senses, razor sharp claws, invulnerability, and a time distortion field that gives her the appearance of moving at accelerated speeds.
    I like that, except the time distortion thing. what is the source of her powers?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I like that, except the time distortion thing. what is the source of her powers?
    I’d make Kronos the source of her powers, bringing the Titans of old into Diana’s rogues gallery.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

I’d make Kronos the source of her powers, bringing the Titans of old into Diana’s rogues gallery.
    DC spells it "Cronus"... guess who's the patriarch of the Children of Cronus? AKA: the supervillain team that created Devastation.

Now the idea of a magic relic empowering a human with powers from Cronus is fine though, I'm just mentioning that he's already in the rogues gallery hiding in the back

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    This just leaked but who knows if it's true yet.

https://batman-news.com/2019/03/19/c...der-woman-1984

Attachment 80037

What do you all think? Good idea or no? It really sounds like something out of Ghostbusters, which came out in 1984...i love Ghostbusters I don't want to see Ghostbusters in Wonder Woman. First a callback to Superman '78 now this.

"I'm gonna do this experiment cause I want to be like Wonder Woman."

"Whoops.. I'm a monster."

I'd rather they do something like make her a scientist and Archeologist(like a Lara Croft) that grows close to Wonder Woman, and on an expedition stumbles across a McGuffin that gets her infected with the spirit of the Cheetah and all that stuff.

And it starts effecting her like "Werewolf" movies do, where it starts to bleed over into her day to day life, and you can even have her eventually become twisted in her mind to blame Diana for it happening, because she sent her there or something or other.

Anyway that'd be a much better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    "I'm gonna do this experiment cause I want to be like Wonder Woman."

"Whoops.. I'm a monster."

I'd rather they do something like make her a scientist and Archeologist(like a Lara Croft) that grows close to Wonder Woman, and on an expedition stumbles across a McGuffin that gets her infected with the spirit of the Cheetah and all that stuff.

And it starts effecting her like "Werewolf" movies do, where it starts to bleed over into her day to day life, and you can even have her eventually become twisted in her mind to blame Diana for it happening, because she sent her there or something or other.

Anyway that'd be a much better idea.
    Yeah, I'd rather Indiana Jones vs. Ghostbusters. It just makes me think of silly humor instead of an adventure movie with some humor.
    Richard Alexander

I wonder. Sometimes I think maybe even before meeting Diana. Maybe Barbara should already have collected some mystical weapons and items? Maybe she was already going to be turned into Cheetah

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Still not seeing the Ghostbusters comparison beyond Kristin Wiig having been in a Ghostbusters movie.

A wish with an artifact gone wrong (if that is indeed the case) isn't that much different than an obsessive desire to be like Wonder Woman leading to an expedition gone wrong. The former isn't any more likely to be played for laughs than the latter.

Fantastic Member

Cheetah is going to be in this Sunday's episode of DC Super Hero Girls.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    DC spells it "Cronus"... guess who's the patriarch of the Children of Cronus? AKA: the supervillain team that created Devastation.

Now the idea of a magic relic empowering a human with powers from Cronus is fine though, I'm just mentioning that he's already in the rogues gallery hiding in the back
    Now that you mention it, I’m immediately reminded of the tragically short Eric Luke run. Such a good run.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Now that you mention it, I’m immediately reminded of the tragically short Eric Luke run. Such a good run.
    Yes it was. Even if Disdain and Slaughter, etc.. don't appear you can have other things related to the group. Like say a magic amulet that can give a Human super-powers.

Cheetah was pretty great on DC Super Hero Girls. They really didn't shortchange how big of a threat she is.

They even remembered Barbara Minvera is supposed to be British .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cheetah was pretty great on DC Super Hero Girls. They really didn't shortchange how big of a threat she is.

They even remembered Barbara Minvera is supposed to be British .
    May Athena and Urzkartaga bless them for that.