Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31

    Default

    Beindis has a lot of explaining to do to fix the massive inconsistencies ,last we heard from Cassie she has only met Diana once and hated being called wondergirl and now she's walking around casually in a wonder woman inspire outfit?

    Also this might be the most awkward sound hello I've ever seen.

    Capture1.jpg


    I always call my closest friends by their full name when I see them for the first time in a while.

    Also it looks like she may still be using the silent armour which may explain her reticence about using her powers.
    Last edited by lucius121; 01-16-2019 at 06:29 AM.

  2. #32

    Default

    from this:
    11ac7a07f6da048af0097efef8f6ccc7.jpg

    to this:
    Capture.jpg

    I like it, but doesn't seem younger?

  3. #33
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    514

    Default

    The DCU app has a profile for Superboy, which say New52 Superboy and his adventures don't exist anymore after the events in Superman reborn.

    I guess that would be reason for many changes in Cassie. Although I doubt Bendis will mention the reason of the change.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member sakuyamons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    from this:
    11ac7a07f6da048af0097efef8f6ccc7.jpg

    to this:
    Capture.jpg


    I like it, but doesn't seem younger?
    I think the first one is over sexualized considering she was meant to be 16 imo. The second one looks more accurate.

  5. #35
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35,506

    Default

    Now all we need is confirmation that she doesn't have a criminal record anymore .

  6. #36
    Astonishing Member sakuyamons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Crossed fingers to see if she does a cameo or two in Wonder Woman in the future, since she got soft rebooted she might know Diana

  7. #37
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Crossed fingers to see if she does a cameo or two in Wonder Woman in the future, since she got soft rebooted she might know Diana
    I could see Wilson writing a good Cassie, so fingers crossed .

  8. #38
    Incredible Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Beindis has a lot of explaining to do to fix the massive inconsistencies ,last we heard from Cassie she has only met Diana once and hated being called wondergirl and now she's walking around casually in a wonder woman inspire outfit?

    Also this might be the most awkward sound hello I've ever seen.

    Capture1.jpg


    I always call my closest friends by their full name when I see them for the first time in a while.

    Also it looks like she may still be using the silent armour which may explain her reticence about using her powers.
    Or he could just ignore it and we could pretend it never happened. I see no reason to acknowledge the terrible New 52 TT run.

  9. #39
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    13,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see Wilson writing a good Cassie, so fingers crossed .
    Yeah... we know from her five year run on Kamala Khan that she can write teenage girls.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Or he could just ignore it and we could pretend it never happened. I see no reason to acknowledge the terrible New 52 TT run.
    Ignoring continuity causes more problems, however given the changes we saw in Conner it may be the case that Superman reborn has wiped Nu52 TT from existence. This would actually make sense given the changes we've already seen with Rose Wilson in Deathstroke.

  11. #41
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    13,306

    Default

    I think it's pretty obvious that at least the first New 52 TT series was overwritten by the old continuity as a result of Superman Reborn. New 52 Kon-El and Bar-Torr have definitely been eliminated - that much was confirmed by DC itself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •