Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Beindis has a lot of explaining to do to fix the massive inconsistencies ,last we heard from Cassie she has only met Diana once and hated being called wondergirl and now she's walking around casually in a wonder woman inspire outfit?

Also this might be the most awkward sound hello I've ever seen.

Capture1.jpg

I always call my closest friends by their full name when I see them for the first time in a while.

Also it looks like she may still be using the silent armour which may explain her reticence about using her powers.
    Last edited by lucius121; 01-16-2019 at 06:29 AM.

from this:
    11ac7a07f6da048af0097efef8f6ccc7.jpg

to this:
    Capture.jpg

I like it, but doesn't seem younger?

Astonishing Member

The DCU app has a profile for Superboy, which say New52 Superboy and his adventures don't exist anymore after the events in Superman reborn.

I guess that would be reason for many changes in Cassie. Although I doubt Bendis will mention the reason of the change.

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    from this:
    11ac7a07f6da048af0097efef8f6ccc7.jpg

to this:
    Capture.jpg

I like it, but doesn't seem younger?
    I think the first one is over sexualized considering she was meant to be 16 imo. The second one looks more accurate.

Now all we need is confirmation that she doesn't have a criminal record anymore .

Crossed fingers to see if she does a cameo or two in Wonder Woman in the future, since she got soft rebooted she might know Diana

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Crossed fingers to see if she does a cameo or two in Wonder Woman in the future, since she got soft rebooted she might know Diana
    I could see Wilson writing a good Cassie, so fingers crossed .

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Beindis has a lot of explaining to do to fix the massive inconsistencies ,last we heard from Cassie she has only met Diana once and hated being called wondergirl and now she's walking around casually in a wonder woman inspire outfit?

Also this might be the most awkward sound hello I've ever seen.

Capture1.jpg

I always call my closest friends by their full name when I see them for the first time in a while.

Also it looks like she may still be using the silent armour which may explain her reticence about using her powers.
    Or he could just ignore it and we could pretend it never happened. I see no reason to acknowledge the terrible New 52 TT run.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see Wilson writing a good Cassie, so fingers crossed .
    Yeah... we know from her five year run on Kamala Khan that she can write teenage girls.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Or he could just ignore it and we could pretend it never happened. I see no reason to acknowledge the terrible New 52 TT run.
    Ignoring continuity causes more problems, however given the changes we saw in Conner it may be the case that Superman reborn has wiped Nu52 TT from existence. This would actually make sense given the changes we've already seen with Rose Wilson in Deathstroke.

I think it's pretty obvious that at least the first New 52 TT series was overwritten by the old continuity as a result of Superman Reborn. New 52 Kon-El and Bar-Torr have definitely been eliminated - that much was confirmed by DC itself.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Okay, folks, please note this is a Cassie Appreciation thread, and though discussion and suggestions are cool, it veers off topic when it becomes 'That guys sucks, I prefer this guy!' type of debate.

In other words, it's fine to say who and what you like or would like about Cassie and her related cast, but it's not alright to say what you don't like. You're more than welcome to start another thread about other topics, but 'don't like' = 'opposite of appreciation'

Thanks!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

I think GWW would be a great choice to write Cassie and I would love to her and Diana actually interacting with one another. I also hope we get to see foes like Diesel and Lycus appear in YJ. I know they weren't well received among fans, but I do think both characters have potential and I like the fact that they are apart of her very own Rogues Gallery.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think GWW would be a great choice to write Cassie and I would love to her and Diana actually interacting with one another. I also hope we get to see foes like Diesel and Lycus appear in YJ. I know they weren't well received among fans, but I do think both characters have potential and I like the fact that they are apart of her very own Rogues Gallery.
    I agree. imo I would like to see the Silver Swan again as one of Cassie’s main enemies, last time she appeared she was put into a coma under Robinson right?

I'd like to see Cassie's main big bad be Veronica Cale's daughter Isadore. She's still trapped on Themyscira and if she leaves she'll be faceless again. That would make for a good supervillain. With Izzy's Amazon training and her mother's resources and history of creating bad guys it would be easy to do.