Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I have to agree about the costume. I've really come to like it!

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I have to agree about the costume. I've really come to like it!
    Yeah, when I think of my favorite look for Cassie, it's basically this but without the jacket and skirt. But it's similar to the older look from when she was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Her new costume is really growing on me.
    I don't like the skirt. Also, the blue, red, and gold top reminds me of Marvel's Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

A perfect pic for Cas.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't like the skirt. Also, the blue, red, and gold top reminds me of Marvel's Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers.
    Before they were captain marvels colours they were super girls but I can see the similarities.

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Before they were captain marvels colours they were super girls but I can see the similarities.
    Agreed. I think I mentioned in another thread that the those colors for Cassie reminded me of both Carol and also Supergirl.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I'm curious to make her match up with more of the cat family. Is anyone thinking despite being called Cheetah. Barbra should be able to use a lion roar attack? But in all serious going back to the animal she is named after she Barbara be able to storage energy and in short burst of speed become faster? The thing is I do think this should be in rare to use. Because much like most cheetahs it can cause a heart attack. Cheetah should already be fast on her own. But kind of like a knock out thing. Has it ever been stated how fast she can ran?

Mighty Member

I have to say that I first hated the new Look, because in Young Justice 1 it didnt look so nice how it looks now, BUT my favorite is still the NEW52 one....

I am also very very very interested how powerful she might be in the FUTURE-because with the talisman she could have maybe even superior powers than Diana or Donna....

I am really really curious what they will show...maybe she will also be able to use other powers, now with a seemingly non-electric lasso...

art by David Yardin

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, when I think of my favorite look for Cassie, it's basically this but without the jacket and skirt. But it's similar to the older look from when she was younger.
    I've always liked this look:
    teen titans.jpg

Cool, I love Conner's bad guy style. I wonder how Cassie will react when she discovers that he has a family.

Mighty Member

Question:

I really didnt understand the last Issue:

They are trapped in the pits:

BUT!!!! Cassie should also be strong enough to break out and Teen Lantern and Amethyst also or????

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Question:

I really didnt understand the last Issue:

They are trapped in the pits:

BUT!!!! Cassie should also be strong enough to break out and Teen Lantern and Amethyst also or????
    I believe there was some sort of magic within the prison that affects their minds and powers.

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    I've always liked this look:
    teen titans.jpg
    I always liked this look as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I always liked this look as well.
    Me too. It's my favorite, followed by the New 52, the armor from her miniseries, then the current one. The Christmas sweater was the worst, but I'm not a fan of the pedestrian Wal-Mart active wear "costumes" either.