Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    What I can see so far from YG#1 Silent armour is gone but she is still lenox's daughter not Zeus', apparently she is recovering from some kind of trauma hopefully this will be explained soon.

Sorry, but I dont see any of these Points in the comic so far..

SILENT ARMOUR is called SILENT because its invisible most of the times-in the comics Cassie has been wearing the armour, but only the bracelets were shown-so she could still wearing the armour.

GRANDDAUGHTER: She could also maybe be JASONS daughter-Wonder Womans brother who she discovered in DC REBIRTH..

I have to say that I am disappointed with her DC REBIRTH Version so far:

I liked every Version of her so far:
    -YJ Anime Version was cool with her original Origin, Diana as her half-sister etc. only had the wrong Boyfriend and wrong Lasso
    -Pre-Flashpoint Version had a cool character development, she looked cool and sexy-but I didnt like that she was wearing Jeans.
    -NEW 52 Version had the best Look so far (in Armour and with bracelets only) The Full Armour Version was BADASS and in the normal Version she was really gorgeous and I also liked her IN-FIGHT Character, like Superboy said "She throws a mean hook"..
    -INJUSTICE Version had a cool Look and was also gorgeous and was more Amazon-Like like the other Versions..

This Version seems to develop in the Version which I will like less than every other Version..
    I dont like her Look so far,to skinny, worst Costume of all Versions etc.

BUT!!! the Titans of Tomorrow DC REBIRTH Version was COOL,PRETTY and Leader of the other Ones, so I hope that she will develop fast in this Woman.

I just dont hope that they did this to show once again how much more powerful the JL is than their "Side-Kicks" like they did in the YJ Anime.

I was hoping for a NEW52 Look,Pre-Flashpoint Origin and Character with Superboy as Boyfriend Version..

I thought of a compromise origin for Cassie: her grandfather is still Zeus, but her dad is Hercules/Heracles. Thoughts?

I'd hope that DC's Herc is more responsible and not a boisterous drunk like the Marvel version if so.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Cassie seemed to be dealing with something in the issue but she felt like cassie all the way so I was glad to see her. Mow, hoe ling before we get her and Conner back together?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I thought of a compromise origin for Cassie: her grandfather is still Zeus, but her dad is Hercules/Heracles. Thoughts?
    Why Heracles of all people? He's long dead.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    In Pre-Flashpoint CASSIE AND HERCULES worked once together and fought against the Female Furies..

This happened as Cassie had her own six-issue Comic Book...

Post-Flashpoint he was killed Grail (Darkseids Daughter)....

But why not JASON? Jason is Dianas Twin-Brother and it would be cool....

Did Cassie wear her Lasso in the first Issue of Young Justice?
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 01-13-2019 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Toned it down a bit - no need to shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'd hope that DC's Herc is more responsible and not a boisterous drunk like the Marvel version if so.
    Marvel's Herc is far more heroic, though less sober. He'll happily bed almost any pretty woman, but never do anything to intentionally harm them.

DC's Herc has been a supervillain at times. Which is derived from how the back story of the amazons is that they used to be Hercules's slaves.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    In Pre-Flashpoint CASSIE AND HERCULES worked once together and fought against the Female Furies..

This happened as Cassie had her own six-issue Comic Book...

Post-Flashpoint he was killed Grail (Darkseids Daughter)....

Did Cassie wear her Lasso in the first Issue of Young Justice?
    All the more reason to ignore everything about Robinson's WW run...bring back Hercules and get rid of Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    It ages Jason and Diana too much. If Cassie is 16 they'd have to be close to 35 and besides that most fans hate Jason and would prefer he's never mentioned again.

I'm fine with Lennox being her father. Maybe the New 52 gods weren't completely imaginary after all and those stories existed in a pocket dimension or something?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    It ages Jason and Diana too much. If Cassie is 16 they'd have to be close to 35 and besides that most fans hate Jason and would prefer he's never mentioned again.

I'm fine with Lennox being her father. Maybe the New 52 gods weren't completely imaginary after all and those stories existed in a pocket dimension or something?
    Correct me if I am wrong please, but it was my understanding the only thing imaginary was Diana going to the island. I did not get the impression that everything that happened in the New 52 stories was imaginary (if so then why for the love of Pete is Donna still running around with that ridiculous origin.) So it's my understanding that all the stories with the gods all still happened (as such, Diana is still Zeus' daughter there by making it still Lennox who is Cassie's father.)

I don't think Lennox is this relevant to the WW runs anymore, I'd be okay if she was the daughter of a rando. Though the Zeus origin is still the canon one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong please, but it was my understanding the only thing imaginary was Diana going to the island. I did not get the impression that everything that happened in the New 52 stories was imaginary (if so then why for the love of Pete is Donna still running around with that ridiculous origin.) So it's my understanding that all the stories with the gods all still happened (as such, Diana is still Zeus' daughter there by making it still Lennox who is Cassie's father.)
    I could be wrong too, but if the New 52 Amazons were imaginary along with blonde Hippolyta they weren't turned to snakes and Hippolyta was never stone, so Donna couldn't be made from that Hippolyta's remains if she never really existed. Old man Ares and Diana taking up his God of War mantle is thrown out too, because the real Ares was trapped beneath Themyscira. Also there's been no mention of Strife, Cassandra, Zola, Milan, Lennox, god mode, swiss army bracelets, etc. since the start of Rebirth so I assumed all that never existed either. (shrugs)

Donna's current origin, being created from clay, NEVER made sense. We now know the Teen Titans had their history restored at some point - likely to be Superman Reborn. Since that means Donna must be considerably older (to be able to be in the Fab Five Teen Titans), the origin given in the JL/Titans crossover in Rebirth's first year is void.

Both Wonder Girls need their origins retelling.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Donna's current origin, being created from clay, NEVER made sense. We now know the Teen Titans had their history restored at some point - likely to be Superman Reborn. Since that means Donna must be considerably older (to be able to be in the Fab Five Teen Titans), the origin given in the JL/Titans crossover in Rebirth's first year is void.

Both Wonder Girls need their origins retelling.
    I don't think the Teen Titans history is restored yet.

I know there are some references in "Heroes in Crisis", but I doubt this mean their history is restored. King like to make references to Pre-Flashpoint continuity, but these wouldn't necessary be included in the current continuity.