Default Thundra vs. The Wrecker

Thundra vs. the Wrecker. Standard 616 versions of each, though I guess Thundra is not originally a 616 character. Anyway all the usual Khazan defaults.

Wrecker has fluctuated between "luke cage" and "Thor" level opponent. One of these things, Thundra can smack around. The other not so much lol.

My gut says Thundra should have a slight edge over more recent versions of Wrecker, but I'm not an expert on the character by any stretch
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

thundra certainly can hang around class 100 types and has proven it by repeated encounters with the hulk and the thing. she definitely has a edge here.

Overall, in most instances, Thundra overpowers the Wrecker. She also is an excellent fighter with a few hundred years worth of combat/combat training.

I definitely see Thundra as having the edge in skill. She was raised as a warrior in a warrior culture. She is at least a little stronger than the Thing, though I wouldn't consider her Class 100. Wrecker, I am less sure about. There may be some confusion for the writers because he usually appears with the rest of the Wrecking Crew, but they are sharing some of his power in those situations. By himself, he seems less strong and tough than Thor, though able to hang with him in a fight for a while.