Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Young Justice issue #1 Preview

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh, that's hype. Oooh, that's hype. Tim looking really good and they immediately establish that he is Robin and there are multiple

I haven't read Sword of Sorcery in a long time so I forgot what all the twelve kingdoms are aside Amethyst but they're usually color coded
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-06-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Why does that say On Sale Now when it doesn't go on sale until this coming Wednesday?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why does that say On Sale Now when it doesn't go on sale until this coming Wednesday?
    It is probably from the back of this coming weeks comics. Previews released to sites do not usually say to be continued at all.

Yep I'm hyped for this

Gleason sure is on point. Damn...

Kon93

So this is extra sized,does that mean 32?or more

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hmm! Interesting. I might give it a looksee.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

It looks good, can't wait to read it.

Jinny is a weird spelling but whatever. I'm pretty excited for this.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Finally! Can't wait

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

This looks really good!

Is Jinny supposed to talk with a Southern drawl? Is she supposed to be a girl who's whole shtick is a conflict with her being a modern teenage girl and the part of her that's like Jonah Hex? Is she supposed to act like she was born in the wrong century?

You can tell this series is written by the main Superman writer and will heavily involve Superman stuff when the preview pages keep mentioning Superman and Metropolis...

Is that supposed to be Dark Opal with the armor and moustache? And why are the invading Gemworld army talking like tourists ?

So is that how they're going to justify Tim going by Robin again? He's just acknowledging the fact that he's one of them? Is Bendis trying to bring his "heroes share codenames" standard from the Spider-Man books here?

I'm really impressed by Gleason's art here. Compared to his usual art it feels more...on-point and solid, I think? It really looks nice .

Yes to the shared codename question - it's happened to Superboy as well.

All of the Wonder Comics involve Superman in some way.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman