Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Young Justice issue #1 Preview

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh, that's hype. Oooh, that's hype. Tim looking really good and they immediately establish that he is Robin and there are multiple

I haven't read Sword of Sorcery in a long time so I forgot what all the twelve kingdoms are aside Amethyst but they're usually color coded
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-06-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Why does that say On Sale Now when it doesn't go on sale until this coming Wednesday?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why does that say On Sale Now when it doesn't go on sale until this coming Wednesday?
    It is probably from the back of this coming weeks comics. Previews released to sites do not usually say to be continued at all.

Yep I'm hyped for this

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Wow, are literally all 12 kingdoms evil? I also wonder why they're asking for superman?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Wow, are literally all 12 kingdoms evil? I also wonder why they're asking for superman?
    The purple dude is asking about Superman because he wants to fight him for turf. The bystanders because they're scared and calling out for Superman to intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    We don't know if they're evil in this version, only that they are fervently looking for Superman. I've seen lots of bona fide heroes come on this belligerently. That's why heroes fight all the time.

(I still don't like this look for the Gemworlders.)
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/