Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Kon93

Can we all agree that so far it feels like they are moving toward either a merging of pre and post flashpoint history together,OR a new history that isnt either,but feeds from both of the other timelines?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Can we all agree that so far it feels like they are moving toward either a merging of pre and post flashpoint history together,OR a new history that isnt either,but feeds from both of the other timelines?
    This is basically what I've been saying. What's ironic is that the debate we've been having is ultimately about us wanting the same thing.

No sense in trying to make sense out of this continuity. I'm just going to roll with it.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

picked this up today, enjoyed it. Really getting into Jinny, which I didn't expect.

When I went to the shop, it was sold out, but one of the workers was opening boxes and there were more issues inside, so I got a copy. He said every time it was stocked, it would sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I wish that was the case but my whole point has been that they are still building on things that are mired in the New 52 continuity. Like the foundation for a lot of stuff I read is still based on things set up in the New 52 and they are continuing to build on it rather than build on a brand new continuity or pre-flashpoint continuity. Like they are repainting a house and moving in some new furniture but the house's structure is still the same, but I've stated my case and don't have anything more to add to the debate, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    picked this up today, enjoyed it. Really getting into Jinny, which I didn't expect.

When I went to the shop, it was sold out, but one of the workers was opening boxes and there were more issues inside, so I got a copy. He said every time it was stocked, it would sell out.
    It was a solid issue! Glad to hear this.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!