Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
The alternative is far superior,and brings more hype to the superBOY name.

Superlad is a play on the old Legion codenames,and is nothing like calling SB Metropolis kid.superlad represents Jon just as well as superboy does,probably better if he was still 10.

So superlad isnt as sustainable as flamebird,we will have to disagree on that big time.

Having to use another person's history as a crutch is no way to have a kid stand on his own.

Jon and lor are not brothers,they would be considered sworn enemies now,and lor has none of his old history,he isnt the same anymore.

I can see Jon and lor having to team up for things sure,just not exactly the way you do.

Hawkfire lol
I am totally fine with Jon operating as Superboy. But if he has to choose another I would rather it be flamebird.
superboy title/mantle is also crutch by that logic. Clark is the first superboy and conner came second. Now Jon is using it. Jon is a legacy hero for now. So by definition, he is using passed on mantle.As I said, continuity is fluid. Jon and Lor zod have not shown any rivalry, let alone enemity. They can change Lor zod back to Chris Kent. Besides nobody seems to care about this version of lorzod. It is not like he is some great villain. Chris Kent was atleast rememberable. So they can revert him back via timeline shinanigans. And have Clark and Lois remember their past.
It is just an idea.It is not like it is going to happen. I will be lucky if Jon survives this Run and aging up fiasco.