BANNED

Default Hell Arisen spoilers

Hell Arisen spoilers

Johnny Quick of Earth 3 knows Earths are dying, while Powerring says it's just the good ones. The Dark Multiverse isn't supposed to exist and maybe might be too powerful.

Hypertime is broken. Time itself can be rewritten without effecting everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Hell Arisen spoilers

Johnny Quick of Earth 3 knows Earths are dying, while Powerring says it's just the good ones. The Dark Multiverse isn't supposed to exist and maybe might be too powerful.

Hypertime is broken. Time itself can be rewritten without effecting everything.
    Did this just give away what happens in Justice League #39? Lex said he destroyed the Justice League, and a title card said this takes place after JL 38-39.

BANNED

Could be hyperbole and the JL retreated.

Always Rakzo

This was some sort of fanboy climax that combines every bad thing from Snyder's vision and Tynion's execution obviously can't salvage it.

Decent art at least.

I just realized something. TBWL reminds me heavily of Prometheus from Arrow. A psychopathic killer who is always 10 steps ahead, even if it doesn't make any sense how he is 10 steps ahead. And honestly- I don't like that.

I mean, I have no problem with the villain being ahead of the heroes for the most part. But it get's annoying when the bad guy has a contingency for every little thing.

BANNED

It's Bruce with Joker venom. Bound to be ahead of everyone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I just realized something. TBWL reminds me heavily of Prometheus from Arrow. A psychopathic killer who is always 10 steps ahead, even if it doesn't make any sense how he is 10 steps ahead. And honestly- I don't like that.

I mean, I have no problem with the villain being ahead of the heroes for the most part. But it get's annoying when the bad guy has a contingency for every little thing.
    He's apparently corrupting 666 more heroes to fight Luthor based on solicits.

BWL is basically DC's walking plot device to derail characters. The sooner he gets put down the better.

I just don't understand a thing of what's happening, I have never seen so much incoherences in a comics event.
    When the Crime Syndicate arrives on the Godhead we can see The World Forger and Monitor in a cell. When did this happened ?! I thought the World Forger sacrificed himself in JL #37 ?!
    Then we see the Anti-Monitor with the appearance that he had when he was merged with his two brothers a few issues back. How is it possible ?!

BANNED

It's Bat Joker vs Super Luthor in essence.