Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    A Static game in the vain of Infamous, with some next gen tweaks minus the karma system would be pretty dope. Have Black Lightning be on DLC.
    Interestingly, Phil Lamar, who voiced Static in the DCAU, also voiced a villain in Infamous 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Deathstroke should be a more action-oriented Hitman that goes through the more obscure DC characters. Levels should have the Red Lion, the Suicide Squad, Slade's family, and maybe the Teen Titans to round it off. I'd love a level where you square off with Deadshot and have to be strategic and careful of the ricochets and whatnot.

Green Arrow is obvious, but I would love for it to start on the island. You have to hunt, then take down the baddies using an interactive island environment. Grell, Brightest Day, and Rebirth have plenty of content in different locations to keep it interesting. I say lots of different environments keep it fresh, you cant' recreate Gotham for every hero Arkham Series style.
    I would pony up the dough for both of those.
    Batman - Daredevil

Not much of a gamer myself (and when I game I tend to do 4X or roguelikes), but I believe a Wonder Woman game would have the most marketing potential. There are a lot more female gamers out there than one thinks, Wonder Woman has the highest name recognition among non-comics fans save Batman and Superman, and her power set gives opportunities to a lot of different strategies for combat and conflict resolution.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    A Wonder Woman game where you can spare or kill enemies and everytime you choose to kill enemies Ares the final boss got stronger. You can view this as consequence for making Wonder Woman stray the path of love and peace or you can use it as a video game challenge for hardcore gamers. It make sense for the narrative and give an alternate path for the players that isn't an instant game over.
    Woah that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    A Static game in the vain of Infamous, with some next gen tweaks minus the karma system would be pretty dope. Have Black Lightning be on DLC.
    that sounds like Infamous: Second Sun. Honestly one of the best superhero games out there if you guys haven't played it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The Terrifics.

I am not even remotely kidding. There are about a million possibilities there.
    Quoted for truth.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

A Birds of Prey game could work very well. You could trade back and forth between Black Canary and Huntress depending on the mission. You could also have some hacking mini games with Oracle back at the Watchtower. Throw in some guest shots by Green Arrow in a Black Canary mission or Nightwing in a Huntress mission. It could be fantastic since both your leads or street level fighters.

Astonishing Member

I've seen a lot of suggestions for Green Arrow and I think that would work great.

Maybe a fighting game for the Green Lantern Corps similar to Naruto or Dragonball Z figting games.