Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I don`t care how old Channing is but I hope he will play Gambit in FOX or MCU.
    Purp.. no. Best chance at this moment is a producer and that's not happening. KF has all his people lined up in house. If he wants to be a director he's going to have to cut his teeth. Disney is too powerful now, they aren't going to give first time directors a chance on any of their films. Channing might be able to pull off early 30s. Late 20s if he drops like 30lbs or more. That would make Gambit the elder statesman of the X-Men ie the responsibile one, like how they did with Wolverine in Evolution. I don't want that kind of Gambit.

I don't know who'd play him at this point but I'd still like to see the character opposite a Jamie Foxx played Bishop. I think that'd be fun.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Purp.. no. Best chance at this moment is a producer and that's not happening. KF has all his people lined up in house. If he wants to be a director he's going to have to cut his teeth. Disney is too powerful now, they aren't going to give first time directors a chance on any of their films. Channing might be able to pull off early 30s. Late 20s if he drops like 30lbs or more. That would make Gambit the elder statesman of the X-Men ie the responsibile one, like how they did with Wolverine in Evolution. I don't want that kind of Gambit.

I don't know who'd play him at this point but I'd still like to see the character opposite a Jamie Foxx played Bishop. I think that'd be fun.
    Will see. I don`t think that we will have teens X-Men im MCU. I think that main team will be closer to Wolverine actor age, no matter who it will be.
    I doubt that Logan actor will be younger then 30. And never old Woverine will be taking orders from teen Storm or Cyke.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Hello, Gambit fans! Here is a bit of a Jim Lee artspam…

What look or artist is your favorite? Lee, Mad, Larocca etc.? Got any you absolutely hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    My favorite Gambit artist: Chris Bachalo
    I have a big soft spot for Jim Lee's and Lee Week's Gambits, Jim Lee will always be one of my favorite artists. Bachalo also drew a great gambit. I also really liked Clay Mann's Gambit from his last Solo back in 2012.

ylVJp3dT_1209140000051.jpg

Spectacular Member

Will see. I don`t think that we will have teens X-Men im MCU. I think that main team will be closer to Wolverine actor age, no matter who it will be.
    I doubt that Logan actor will be younger then 30. And never old Woverine will be taking orders from teen Storm or Cyke.
    I think Disney will most likely recast all of the Xmen once they decide to feature them in a movie, which hopefully will be very soon. I would prefer them to not be teens, the X-men as young adults would be great but not teens/kids. I could see Disney moving ahead with their X-men plans once Avengers Endgame is out in theaters and out of the way. I do hope a Gambit solo movie comes out at some point but I think the best chance of him appearing in a movie would in an Xmen Team movie. I would love for Disney to adapt the 1990s X-men teams into a movie. An X-men movie based on the 1990s X-Men would be the dream, seeing Gambit on screen in that would be something special.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo3000 View Post
    I have a big soft spot for Jim Lee's and Lee Week's Gambits, Jim Lee will always be one of my favorite artists. Bachalo also drew a great gambit. I also really liked Clay Mann's Gambit from his last Solo back in 2012.

Bachalo and Lee are great but Mann, to me, is the best Gambit artist.
    Make Good Art

Bachalo's Gambit tends to be too pretty and child like to me. I prefer him rugged and manly

Question to Gambit fans if the fox film doesn't happen which seems likely would you prefer a MCU movie or Disney+ Mini Series?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo3000 View Post

Oh, yeah! He's definitely good. Probably the best modern artist for Remy. I felt some of the others couldn't quite get him right.

I really really hope we get some X-Men feeling movies here. I may be in the minority but I wasn't thrilled with FOX's X-Men. There were only a few bright spots.

Charged kick? Love it.

Reminds me of Johny Cage's Nut Punch

So Gambit Origins and Fabian Gambit Coll 1 a good start?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So Gambit Origins and Fabian Gambit Coll 1 a good start?
    Gambit Origins one shot? It was ok.

Fabians Gambit Coll 1 is definetelly a good start.
    Also Mackie`s Gambit first Limited series.

A lot of good Gambit artists were mentioned in this thread so far.

My favorite is Steve Skroce.

His Gambit is screaming agility, speed, skills and dangerous charm. The way he should be.

Last edited by Purplevit; 01-29-2019 at 03:08 AM.

A lot of good Gambit artist were mentioned in this thread so far.

My favorite is Steve Skroce.

His Gambit is screaming agility, speed, skills and dangerous charm. The way he should be.
    Yeah, I like a lot of the recent Gambit artists, but when I think of Gambit I still think of Skroce's version. Doesn't hurt that the Gambit series that he drew was really good.

I also like the art that Clay Mann, Chris Bachalo, and Sana Takada did with Gambit.

My favorites Gambit artists:

Steve Skroce
    Clay Mann
    Andy Kubert