Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I wish it was a full beard instead of a goatee but I like it
    Everyone's been getting beards these days. Soon it will have to be called The Uncanny Beard-Men.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Everyone's been getting beards these days. Soon it will have to be called The Uncanny Beard-Men.
    Haha right? Pretty soon the ladies will have beards.
    Make Good Art

Haha right? Pretty soon the ladies will have beards.
    Kitty's had several, all called Peter...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

MMX 8
    I'm digging the new goatee look on Gambit here, I'm sure it's temporary but it's cool. He looks more menacing and badass in this panel. It took a me quick second to recognize him here because of how dark his beard is. Overall the new look is good to me.

On the topic of Gambit art, I recently saw this Gambit on instagram by comic artist Ale Garza, he draws a good Remy.

tumblr_pm4jo8joXv1syvn07_540.jpg

DonPriceTag also posted this really cool video on the Guild about Gambit's powers. It's definitely worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElE4kzdrSw

I am reading Old Man Hawkeye now and this book is very very awesome. And I am not a Hawkeye fan. Art is amazing.

I hope Checcetto will draw Gambit solo one day.

Astonishing Member

Lol, I thought you were going to say there was a gambit cameo. That is. I e art though.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Lol, I thought you were going to say there was a gambit cameo. That is. I e art though.
    Sadly no. Gambit and all X-Men were killed in the most stupid way.

Spectacular Member

MMX 8
    Evokes Sinister!
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    Evokes Sinister!
    Damn, I forgot about Essex. Sad that he won't be used there.

BANNED

That would be really cool to see. This may be a dumb question, but wouldn't the air around him count as organic material?
    It's crazy that they always say Gambit can charge only "organic" matter. In chemistry, "organic" means only "carbon-based." And that includes the wood-paper fibers in playing cards.

Evokes Sinister!
    Yeah that is what I thought too.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo3000 View Post
    I'm digging the new goatee look on Gambit here, I'm sure it's temporary but it's cool. He looks more menacing and badass in this panel. It took a me quick second to recognize him here because of how dark his beard is. Overall the new look is good to me.

On the topic of Gambit art, I recently saw this Gambit on instagram by comic artist Ale Garza, he draws a good Remy.

tumblr_pm4jo8joXv1syvn07_540.jpg

DonPriceTag also posted this really cool video on the Guild about Gambit's powers. It's definitely worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElE4kzdrSw
    Wow! That's an excellent Gambit. I bookmarked the vid for later.

I found this piece on the internet. I don't know if anyone here has seen it yet.

Spectacular Member

Lauren Shuler Donner On ‘Gambit’, ‘New Mutants’ Hulu Rumors & Future Of ‘X-Men’ Franchise Under Disney – TCA
    https://deadline.com/2019/02/new-mut...202549615/amp/

The fate of the long-in development Gambit with Channing Tatum; its final result will be determined by the new Disney Marvel when it comes to fruition. The film is currently not bubbling in development. There’s no director attached to the pic even though Fox has it dated for March 13, 2020.
    Hardly surprising, but the first official word we’ve heard that the film is out of FOX’s hands I believe.
    Last edited by Nah; 02-05-2019 at 07:04 AM.
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

Spectacular Member

I am reading Old Man Hawkeye now and this book is very very awesome. And I am not a Hawkeye fan. Art is amazing.

I hope Checcetto will draw Gambit solo one day.

Wow that is some spectacular Gambit art. I need to add Checcetto to my list of favorite Artists. Does anyone know if he's drawn more of Gambit? If he hasn't than Marvel needs to sign him up.

Evokes Sinister!
    Man I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier but you're right I do see the resemblance to Sinister. Great catch. This will probably fuel those theories/head canon's that some have of Sinister being Remy's biological father.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Wow! That's an excellent Gambit. I bookmarked the vid for later.

I found this piece on the internet. I don't know if anyone here has seen it yet.

Another great Gambit art find. I'm really digging the style of this artist too. Do you know who the artist is?

Lauren Shuler Donner On ‘Gambit’, ‘New Mutants’ Hulu Rumors & Future Of ‘X-Men’ Franchise Under Disney – TCA
    https://deadline.com/2019/02/new-mut...202549615/amp/

Hardly surprising, but the first official word we’ve heard that the film is out of FOX’s hands I believe.
    Yea this isn't surprising considering the Fox-Disney deal has been in the works for so long and has been finalized. Who knows what Disney will do with the X-men. Here's to hoping we get an X-men movie adaption of the 1990s Xmen with Remy in it; if we don't get a Gambit solo movie.