View Poll Results: Should Rachel Grey Go Cosmic?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, A Rachel & Nova team-up could be interesting if it means Rachel gets more exposure!

20 35.71%
  • I would be down for Rachel going Cosmic but not with Nova.

23 41.07%
  • Nah. Let her rot in Limbo.

8 14.29%
  • Nope, the X-Men needs to keep is background character numbers up!

5 8.93%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Rachel Grey A.K.A Prestige Going Cosmic?

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask what do you guys think of Rachel Grey leaving the X-Men to become more of Cosmic Hero? Steroid purposed an interesting idea featuring the Sphinx and Apocalypse in the Nova thread, which led me to think about the X-Men and Nova teaming up. Which then got me thinking, which X-Men I would like to see teamed up with Nova.

With Rachel Grey constantly pushed into the background when her mom is around maybe a new setting is in order? Would you read a book were Rachel Grey aka Prestige is teamed up with Richard Rider aka Nova? Would you read a book were she spent a majority of her time as space character away from the X-Men?

Poll Coming

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...37#post4117437
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I am all for Rachel going somewhere where she will be treated better. That sounds like a good idea. Cosmic seems like a better fit.

Essh miss-spelling in the poll. Could a mod fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I am all for Rachel going somewhere where she will be treated better. That sounds like a good idea. Cosmic seems like a better fit.
    I could see it as a place for her to grow. Especially, if she is teamed up with an already established Cosmic hero. The two characters could potentially bring in a large fanbase.

I don't think Rachel could pull a solo on her own. So maybe if she was teamed up with Rich or possibly the Guardians of the Galaxy it could work.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 01-05-2019 at 07:52 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I was on the record wishing Rachel had been part of something like Ewing's Ultimates, a book where she could actually show her stuff rather than be nerfed for the story.

The X-men in general need to branch out more, and the cosmic scene could use a few more high powered mutants.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Rachel in particular just needs to get out of the hound mind control loop she is stuck in. Cosmic marvel has always been boring but yeah is as far away from the x jerks you can get

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yes.
    I want her to reclaim the Phoenix, drop that shytty, ridiculous name, tell the X-Men FU and head back out to space for delightful cosmic adventures...with/without Nova.

Yea they should have transitioned her over to GotG when she was last in space

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Rachel in particular just needs to get out of the hound mind control loop she is stuck in. Cosmic marvel has always been boring but yeah is as far away from the x jerks you can get
    Truth be told many of the X-Men would benefit from some space from the X-Men. The majority of the characters will never grow as long as they are only affilaited with X-Teams.

I’m still stuck on Fantastic Four / Future Foundation.

Maybe FF goes big, develops 4 initiatives, and she joins Ben Grimm’s exploration and discovery team.

I love that idea. I think Rachel would work great as a cosmic hero. She did very well during the "Rise and fall of the Shi'ar Empire" arc. I think Rachel is in need of a new role and a new story. She never really got to establish herself in X-men Gold. She has struggled to establish herself in almost every X-men team she has been in. I think the time is right for her to do something different and entering the growing cosmic domain of Marvel sounds like it would be a good fit for her.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I love that idea. I think Rachel would work great as a cosmic hero. She did very well during the "Rise and fall of the Shi'ar Empire" arc. I think Rachel is in need of a new role and a new story. She never really got to establish herself in X-men Gold. She has struggled to establish herself in almost every X-men team she has been in. I think the time is right for her to do something different and entering the growing cosmic domain of Marvel sounds like it would be a good fit for her.
    Thank you!

With the MCU being what it is and the movies death grip on the comic side of Marvel, its cosmic universe is only going to get bigger. If Marvel took Rachel to the side of its line she could become a very big character!

Nova’s title would work pretty well since it would give Rachel a place to shine since the title’s cast wouldn’t be as large. The two of them working together...it be an amazingly powerful duo and fun to boot.

Spectacular Member

I think to team them a long time ago too.
    Last edited by fridric; 01-05-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I like her as a Hound now. So let her keep on barking.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I'm not much of a fan of stories in space and prefer her with the X-mens but anything is better than her being turned into a Hound for the hundredth time and would like to see her rejoined the Phoenix at least makes more sense than Hope,Wolverine or QQ.

*Darth Phoenix slices off Rachel's hand*

"Wolverine never told you what happened to your mother."

"He told me enough! He told me the Sentinels killed her!"

"No, I am your-- No, wait. I am not your mother, Rachel. Who even are you? Bish. Die. Who's mans is thi-- OH TEEN CABLE IS SO CUTE-- MY SON, MY BABY BOY UWU!"

*Rachel falls into Ahab's Hound hole*
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate