Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
I mean, that's true though. Also coincides with the Fox X-Men movie being released.

It would be awesome to see the X-Men return to their former glory, both in the comics and in mass appeal. With their movie rights being absorbed by Disney, putting everything back into relative alignment, we may be on the verge of another great renaissance for the franchise. It certainly is in need of it. If the MCU can knock it out of the park with them on film, maybe they can get refocused again(with better comics, new cartoons/video games) and become relevant once more.
I agree.

Xmen is positioned to be the premier comic IP if we can hold out just a little longer. Let Disney release a couple of Xmen films/shows. If successful, better writers and artists would likely be funneled to Xmen.

If people can be patient a year or two (I know it’s a long time to wait), we may see the xmen as the clear top dog’s again.

Point is if the comic magic is going to be recaptured, it will be based on how mcu handles the properties... so keep your fingers crossed and hope for some good films
Or shows.