Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Man...they need to stop this nonsense and keep them together.

ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #10
    • CULLEN BUNN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
    • Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL
    • WAR OF THE REALMS TIE-IN!
    • ANGELA VS. THE QUEEN OF HEVEN! Angela was kidnapped at birth, stolen from her Asgardian heritage and raised an outcast in the less-than-heavenly Heven. For years, she has wandered the universe as neither a true Asgardian nor a true Angel. Now she has the chance to repay her “debt” to the Queen who stole her away. The Asgardians of the Galaxy fight for their comrade and for all of Midgard in the depths of Heven-controlled Africa!
    • 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

it would be cool if Angela becomes a new Queen of Angels.

All-New Member

The Queen of Heven is the one who stabbed Angela when she was a tiny baby, lol.

I wish Marvel had spent more time on their relationship. I always got the impression that, even though she stabbed Angela and exiled her from Heven, the Queen of Heven still cared about Angela in her own little way.

Bunn will probably just have Angela kill her, though. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Filker View Post
    The Queen of Heven is the one who stabbed Angela when she was a tiny baby, lol.

I wish Marvel had spent more time on their relationship. I always got the impression that, even though she stabbed Angela and exiled her from Heven, the Queen of Heven still cared about Angela in her own little way.

Bunn will probably just have Angela kill her, though. Oh well.
    yeah, true haha

I wish her straps would do more than just flap about in the wind.

I've only seen one time in marvel where the straps looked like they had a mind of their own attacking people. It was in a GOTG crossover. I remember Mike Deodato doing the art.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post

I've only seen one time in marvel where the straps looked like they had a mind of their own attacking people. It was in a GOTG crossover. I remember Mike Deodato doing the art.
    Yeah, this is a good point - I can't remember the last time Angela's ribbons were actually used offensively. I want to say that they were commented on for wiggling when she was happy or excited. Does anyone else remember that?

Actually, yeah, they haven't used her ribbons much have they? You'd think they would since it would set her apart from other Asgardians in terms of abilities. Weapon wielding Asgardians are a dime a dozen, the weapon may take different forms, sword, hammer, mace, spear or whatever, but it's still swinging a hunk of metal at someone at the core. They need additional abilities on top of that to really distinguish them from one another. At least when it comes to action, she's fairly distinct in terms of personality and values due to her 'nothing for nothing' deal.

I cant remember if it was Asgard's Assassain or Queen of Hel but I remember her using her straps as a weapon once but I forgot what she did. I thought it was cool because the straps are kinda visually annoying at times, depending on who's drawing, but when I saw that they had a purpose (one time) I thought it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I cant remember if it was Asgard's Assassain or Queen of Hel but I remember her using her straps as a weapon once but I forgot what she did. I thought it was cool because the straps are kinda visually annoying at times, depending on who's drawing, but when I saw that they had a purpose (one time) I thought it was cool.
    I just remembered where I saw the ribbons attacking. Guardians of Knowhere #1. Angela beats up Drax and those ribbons are slicing him to bits!

I just remembered where I saw the ribbons attacking. Guardians of Knowhere #1. Angela beats up Drax and those ribbons are slicing him to bits!
    I found where I saw her use them. She used them against Balder and Tyr in Angela Queen of Hel.