Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Question Weakest 616 character that can solo Dr. Manhattan

what's the weakest character from Earth-616 that can solo Doctor Manhattan?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Ebony Maw via manipulation, perhaps? Manhattan seemed to be quite introspective and philosophical, which gives Maw the opening to try the psychological approach.

Kitty Pryde with an icicle

(juuuuust kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Kitty Pryde with an icicle

(juuuuust kidding)
    That would depend on how loudly Dr Manhattan can shout MAGNETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    It has occured to me that Eric shouting "MAAAGNETS!!" actually gives him Doc Manhattan's power set. At least as long as his lungs can hold out.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Magneto: I think he may be a bit beyond reasoning, Charles. MAGNETS!

Dr. Manhatten: And you are out of your depth, Magneto. Your MAGNETS! are an illusion. I can bend space and time on a quantum level. My hand stops your MAGNETS! before they even begin to move. And I can constantly manipulate the molecules that make up your MAGNETS! paralyzing you.

Magneto: I need ... MORE MAGNETS!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Magneto: "You're just trying to cover for that you too have understood that screaming MAGNETS! is the source of all power. Look how many times you just did that!"

Manhattan: "... no I'm not. Unrelatedly, MAGNETS!"

Magneto: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNEEEEEEEEEEEETS!"

Manhattan: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE EEEEETSSSSSSSS!!!"

Magneto: "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNNNNN NEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Charles: "I want to complain about how stupid this is, but these idiots turned me into a shrub 35 minutes ago."

Magneto: "You're just trying to cover for that you too have understood that screaming MAGNETS! is the source of all power. Look how many times you just did that!"

Manhattan: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE EEEEETSSSSSSSS!!!"

Magneto: "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGNNNNN NEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Charles: "I want to complain about how stupid this is, but these idiots turned me into a shrub 35 minutes ago."
    Dr. Strange: Not a fern ? Damn it all.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Is the shouting of magnets in recent Magneto threads a symptom of some new feat, or just the same old?

There was a recent thread that required going back over some of his old performances while pondering if people can affect Shadowcat while she's phasing them, it served as a reminder of the delightfully stupid lengths his powers go to under the umbrella of "Magnets!"

Ah, thanks, I wasn't sure.

Cold makes magnets stronger apparently!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Dr. Strange: Not a fern ? Damn it all.
    Gundam.jpg

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

In all fairness to the Kitty Pryde feat, her powers are usually depicted as her being able to cause her molecules to move through the spaces between particles in a relatively narrow manner rather than her shifting between dimensions, or something like that, so Magneto's much more diverse ability to manipulate particles on the subatomic level due to his control of the Electromagnetic spectrum means that he may well be able target and to affect Kitty's particles in ways that her phasing wouldn't be able to resist.