Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Congratulations! Be proud of yourself. As others have said keep at it.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    To be honest my workout is not that hard. I walk/jog 4 miles a day. Do jumping jacks and sit ups. I also drink a gallon of water a day instead of soda and surgery drinks like koolaid and such.
    Good.
    Keeping it simple makes it that much easier to stay on top of it.
    Another possibility: if you have salad/vegetables with any meals, try to increase the portion of that slightly and slightly decrease the portion of anything that's not quite as healthy.

That's fantastic, you have every reason to brag, that's a great achievement. All that hard work is paying off; all the best for this year's goal. SMASH IT!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Nobody should be criticised for trying to improve themselves. Unless of course, they are sacrificing children to the devil to do so, but presumably you've just started eating all bran :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Hail Satan!

Excellent work, dude!

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    To be honest my workout is not that hard. I walk/jog 4 miles a day. Do jumping jacks and sit ups. I also drink a gallon of water a day instead of soda and surgery drinks like koolaid and such.
    Great plan! Stay on it!