Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramas View Post
    I don't remember marvel being so hilarious and filled with jokes or cheap trills. Spiderman, GOTG, Thor, Ant-Man, Iron Man post part 1 all got screwed up. my standard for marvel used to be high. Disney brought it down. if you use that low standard than Disney has gotten it right.

And why I said poor X-Men as x-men will go down that road, what is so hilarious about captain marvel? Alita was on a serious wave length and she is a teen.
    Thor 2011 had a running gag of him being hit by cars. MCU Thor was Drax before Drax. The Raimi Spider-Man films are my favorite Spider-Man films but they cheesy as could be.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I wasnt just reffering to X-men, look at Aliens and Predator etc.
    From 1993 to 2005 Miramax owned Dimension films and Miramax was owned by Disney. During that time Dimension released the Crow and it's sequels, Halloween films including H2O, Hellraisers films, From Dusk to Dawn and it's Sequels, Scream Series, Children of the Corn Series, and films like Bad Santa and Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Bad. This isn't Disney's first rodeo with R rated franchises far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    From 1993 to 2005 Miramax owned Dimension films and Miramax was owned by Disney. During that time Dimension released the Crow and it's sequels, Halloween films including H2O, Hellraisers films, From Dusk to Dawn and it's Sequels, Scream Series, Children of the Corn Series, and films like Bad Santa and Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Bad. This isn't Disney's first rodeo with R rated franchises far from it.

.....I'm saying FOX cant work with franchises.

Last edited by Gaastra; 02-20-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Invincible Member

Looks like the jokes and hilarious MCU films strikes again. Poor X-Men.

This feels like what is happening. CM PR is playing the misogynistic card. Disney and JJ Abrams used this PR stunt to sound off on Last Jedi critics. Disney used it for black panther too but it was not to look misogynistic but to make people look racists when the movie was criticised for Bad CGI , plot and one dimensional characters.
    This did not happen in the real world.

Invincible Member

Piss poor quality. critical acclaims even if other movies have shown to have more meaningful critical content acclaims. uncredible acclaims for fear of being called racist and misogynistic. legions of fans that don't understand why Disney continues to water down the stories and retell the same thing.

First Class has no Wolverine. it does not take a rocket scientist to know CM is not first class in plot or characters. first class was beyond hilarious jokes. I will take Wolverine over Iron Man.Disney needs a good strategy for captain marvel and future endeavours, none of those reviews are impressive in content and that is the standard mcu reviews. no wonder Disney is playing the sexist card and brie is blaming white men for the movies problems even though most of the producers are white men. I hope her logic won't be as flawed as the movie.
    What are you talking about? No where in real life is this happening.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    This did not happen in the real world.
    http://collider.com/jj-abrams-the-last-jedi-women/

JJ Abrams went there, can I blame Brie Larson for doing the same thing. I think this is how Disney works their PR

https://www.timesnownews.com/enterta...boseman/197097

The one dude who gave an honest thought on the film was called a racist.

BAD CGI criticisms.

If anyone is not living in the real world it is Disney , Brie Larson and their media shills. Why else are they more obsessed with gender and race over the true merit of their movies?
    Last edited by Jeramas; 02-20-2019 at 10:49 AM.

Invincible Member

JJ Abrams went there, can I blame Brie Larson for doing the same thing. I think this is how Disney works their PR

BAD CGI criticisms.

If anyone is not living in the real world it is Disney , Brie Larson and their media shills. Why else are they more obsessed with gender and race over the true merit of their movies?
    In neither one of these links do they say, "If you don't like this film you must be racist/sexist." If anyone is "obsessed" with race and gender, it's these folks who are inventing reasons to dislike the CM movie before it's come out, rather than watching it and then making a judgement.

Pure Tinfoil hat insanity.

Invincible Member

Pure Tinfoil hat insanity.
    Oh, there's some tinfoil hat insanity going on, that's for sure. You literally said that Larson is blaming white men for the movie's problems...what are the movie's problems that she's blaming white men for? Can you give a concrete example?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Oh, there's some tinfoil hat insanity going on, that's for sure. You literally said that Larson is blaming white men for the movie's problems...what are the movie's problems that she's blaming white men for? Can you give a concrete example?
    ....where had this notion come that I'm shitting on this movie come from ? I'm defending it against the notion that X-fans have that it'll be shitty and will only sell because of shills etc.

My tinfoil comment must have lost the quote but it was directed at Jeramas.

Ultimate Member

BAD CGI criticisms.

No one is saying the stuff you're clearly making up.
    Last edited by Username taken; 02-20-2019 at 02:21 PM.

BANNED

I sense some post deletions and warnings from mods in the near future.

Invincible Member

....where had this notion come that I'm shitting on this movie come from ? I'm defending it against the notion that X-fans have that it'll be shitty and will only sell because of shills etc.

My tinfoil comment must have lost the quote but it was directed at Jeramas.
    My fault. I meant to agree that yeah, it's Jeramas who's expressing tinfoil hat insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I sense some post deletions and warnings from mods in the near future.
    Yes I stopped responding to the crazy ones learned my lesson with the last one.

So good reception aside I'm worried I dont see Jude Laws name come up alot which means maybe hes not the main villian Talos is and hes also not secretly Mar-Vel and they are lying to us. Hes just a guy who trains her and may or may not be bad.

If they make Ronan half as likable as he is in the comics i hope when they stop Thanos some events in reality get messed with. Making Ronon not dead and never go down the crazy genocidal psychopath route because someone killed his father. Who is his father anyway? Theres an older Kree with a beard in the trailer

Korath can stay dead because Djmoun deserves a better role. Maybe use CGI or heavy prosthetic to let him be an atlantian if we ever get Namor. Attuma maybe Though AAA has better size for it and was also wasted on a bland character in Thor 2.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 02-21-2019 at 12:10 AM.