Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Reborn suit is my favorite “modern” rendition of the Super suit. My favorite alternative costumes are Electric Blue (obviously), T-shirt and jeans, and the Godfall suit.

Oh, I forgot about the Godfall suit! Yeah, I really liked that one too, but it was way too involved and detailed for the majority of Big 2 artists to handle. It looked amazing when done by Turner and....crap, the guy who did the interiors, Caldwell, I think? But I cringe to imagine what it would've looked like drawn by other hands.

On the bright side, that suit was used for a gear style in DCU Online, so I see it every time I log in.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

Bridge Four!

I've always had a soft spot for this one from an Armageddon 2001 annual. Certainly wouldn't want it as a regular suit, but it worked well in this particular story.
    81CD8D8D-01B8-4A26-957B-4E9142F3BD88.jpg
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."