Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Logan & Jean - Phoenix and Wolverine Appreciation 2019

This pairing was inconspicuously missing. So I figured, I fill in the void afterall, Jean Grey is Wolverine's greatest love!JeanLogan.jpgdiamond+patch+and+jean.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    This pairing was inconspicuously missing. So I figured, I fill in the void afterall, Jean Grey is Wolverine's greatest love!JeanLogan.jpgdiamond+patch+and+jean.jpg
    I like Logan and Jean together but I think Mariko is Logan's greatest love. Now that all three are back in the land of the living who would he chose, Jean or Mariko?

Ultimate Member

I guess that it depends on if they push Scott and Jean or not, though with Mariko she's far from the Mariko that he knew and fell in love with...so in the end I'd hope that it would be Jean...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think Marvel wants to pair Jean with Logan or Scott in the near future to be honest.

I like all three characters Mariko, Logan and Jean but i fear that if marvel touches any of them they are going to mess it up hard.

Ultimate Member

I'm not bashing Mariko as a character just saying that the version that we have now is far from the one that Logan almost married all those years ago, as for putting Jean with Logan, if Marvel wanted to do something new and different actually pairing them up and not just writing it terribly would be an easy way to do it...

I just deleted 24 posts that were off topic and all of them talked about Scott/Jean/Emma and not Jean/Logan. Let's stay on topic people.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Ultimate Member

Okay...let's see, Logan/Jean as Logan has a thing for redhead's who are good women like Rose then Heather Hudson then Jean, and just them both being single isn't enough sadly if they're not in the same place and such...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Okay...let's see, Logan/Jean as Logan has a thing for redhead's who are good women like Rose then Heather Hudson then Jean, and just them both being single isn't enough sadly if they're not in the same place and such...
    Jean did spend a lot of time bonding with Laura and Gabby, and even seemed quite motherly with Gabby, she also has Teen Jeans memories of helping Jimmy and Laura, the Christmas annual had both Logan and Old man Logan at the mansion, with two appearances each, and when Jean and Deadpool were forced to spend Christmas together in the dolls house, and Jean asked him why they were hanging out, Deadpool said she that's something she should ask muttonchops and knife-hands (Obviously meaning Logan) given what's happened in the 4th return of Wolverine book (the X-men being forced to abandon Logan, this has to take place after Age of X-Man, and why would he say she should ask Logan, if she wasn't currently going out with him, or at least had a close relationship at that point? (he could have equally said she should ask Cable or Hope), to me it all seems to be adding up to Marvel maybe finally giving them a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I like Logan and Jean together but I think Mariko is Logan's greatest love. Now that all three are back in the land of the living who would he chose, Jean or Mariko?
    That may be so my friend, but I feel like over the years Jean's name always came up some way or the other but Mariko's I have not seen. Also, in wolverine goes to hell he has a room specially for Jean called hopes and dreams. He did think of Mariko while dying but again I feel Jean was a constant. Of course I may be wrong, but it just felt like that.

The problem is that Jean was dead for so long that everybody moved on with their lives. Everybody got accustomed to a world where she wasn't a part of. For her to be in a relationship now, it has to be with someone who falls in love with her from the start because Scott and Logan did move on.

Then again, Logan has no memories, so it may just be him.

I don't think either of them moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think either of them moved on.
    So you think Scott and Logan still love Jean?

6685662-jl.jpg
    Jean does acknowledge that she loved Logan.

Ultimate Member

There's also the part where when Logan first pops his claws after Magneto yanked the adamantium out of his body, and in the caption boxes it suggests that Jean loved Logan to some degree for as long as she's known him...

It is really difficult with Marvel, i don't know how they are going to handle this or any relationships but hopeful there are still decades worth of comics. Anything can happen, maybe this ship one day happens.

I believe Logan has a genuine love for Jean and is someone Jean could love but both are respectful of the other relationships (specially with scott)