Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

this art is pretty.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

All-New Member

Lightbulb Jean and Logans Song

I think their song would be Best Friend by Queen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah spirit, that's the cover, thanks

I bought like two or three copies of that issue just for that cover...

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this art is pretty.
    when I see Taked art on Forever, I would like to see more of her art on x-men. Specially Jean

Ultimate Member

I just liked that Jean didn't seem upset by the kiss and seemed to like it and then obviously didn't tell Scott about it, I wonder how much that kiss played into Jean going to Logan for support during Morrison's run or if it had anything at all to do with it...

Ultimate Member

Well if Scott and Logan's Uncanny team goes after Emma like they will with the other baddies then it'll come up to some degree, wonder what Logan and Scott will say when they find out that Jean is alive again...or was from their point of view...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well if Scott and Logan's Uncanny team goes after Emma like they will with the other baddies then it'll come up to some degree, wonder what Logan and Scott will say when they find out that Jean is alive again...or was from their point of view...
    They probably will think she died again

Ultimate Member

And then wonder when she's coming back, wonder who will be more surprised after AoX, Jean finding out that both Scott and Logan are alive again or them finding out that she's alive again...and any new relationship that she'd be in would have it's days numbered the second that she found out imho...so it'd be like pairing the main female character on a show off with a guest star that has like a seven episode arc...and trying to act like the new relationship means anything in the long run...

at the end of the day marvel likes to mess and will screw all romantic relationships that's for sure.

Ultimate Member

My fear would be that if said relationship was with Bishop then some non Logan fans would hold that relationship over Logan as that Bishop was with Jean and had done what Logan couldn't...or something along those lines, hopefully I'm wrong but...

People will find a problem no matter who sleeps with who. Everybody wants a piece of Jean these days that everybody will bash any character that prevents their character to hook up with her.
    Also, Logan fans are some of the gentlest people on these boards. I don't think they will make a problem. But yeah Marvel usually makes sure to offend as many people as they can so i'm sure there will be drama on some characters bashed to prop up others sadly. and that of course will make fans of those characters angry. sadly

I honestly would have prefered Marvel to try Jean/Logan if they plan to keep Scott and Jean apart
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-18-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Ultimate Member

I wasn't saying that Logan fans would do anything other than stick up for their ship, I'd guess that there'd be many non-Logan fans that would hold whoever was dating Jean over Logan fans...and yeah I'd like to see Jean be with Logan, just imagine Logan/Jean and Scott/Emma trying to work together...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Scott/Emma trying to work together...
    No. You lost me there

Ultimate Member

I wasn't pushing it, just saying that it was more of a what if kind of thing and how strange it would be to have those two couples exist at the same time and then have them try to work together...

Back to Logan/Jean I wonder if she knows how to ride a motorcycle...probably I'd guess...as Logan is famous for his...

Ultimate Member

Or just ardent Logan and Logan/Jean fans...as then the one time in like 40 years that Jean was actually allowed to date someone besides Scott and it's not someone like Logan but Bishop, a guy that as soon as the pairing was over it'd be forgotten about...so here's hoping that any relationship that Jean is in at the end of AoX is short lived and that Marvel doesn't then just stick her back with Scott or push her in that direction but rather goes with Logan/Jean, besides which if he still has the "hot claws" and they're related in any way to the Phoenix that could help...