Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Logan & Jean - Phoenix and Wolverine Appreciation 2019

This pairing was inconspicuously missing. So I figured, I fill in the void afterall, Jean Grey is Wolverine's greatest love!JeanLogan.jpgdiamond+patch+and+jean.jpg

6685662-jl.jpg
    Jean does acknowledge that she loved Logan.

Ultimate Member

There's also the part where when Logan first pops his claws after Magneto yanked the adamantium out of his body, and in the caption boxes it suggests that Jean loved Logan to some degree for as long as she's known him...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It is really difficult with Marvel, i don't know how they are going to handle this or any relationships but hopeful there are still decades worth of comics. Anything can happen, maybe this ship one day happens.

I believe Logan has a genuine love for Jean and is someone Jean could love but both are respectful of the other relationships (specially with scott)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is really difficult with Marvel, i don't know how they are going to handle this or any relationships but hopeful there are still decades worth of comics. Anything can happen, maybe this ship one day happens.

I believe Logan has a genuine love for Jean and is someone Jean could love but both are respectful of the other relationships (specially with scott)
    I know that JOTT is pretty popular, but that relationship was very sordidly ended. I feel that relationship has run its course, also felt Scott/Emma worked well.
    Jean and Logan have plenty of love for each other without ever having been in an official relationship, so how much better it could be if it was actually explored.

Ultimate Member

Back when Scott and Emma got started Jean went to Logan for comfort and he turned her away as he didn't want to mess with Scott and Jean's marriage in terms of helping Jean cheat, he loved and respected Jean to much to do that...now however if Jean was single it'd be an entirely different story I think...especially when we saw Jean take a trip through Logan's fantasies with her powers, most of which would be about her I'd expect, and she seemed to like what she saw or showed interest in them, so I'd say that if both were single then Jean and Logan would both be open to a relationship, as long as they didn't try to force Jean and Scott back together just for old times sake...

Jott is very problematic itself and as you said it has been dead for decades. I don't think is a problem for Jogan, i just feel that Marvel sometimes doesn't want Logan in something superserious. they do that with all the superpopular characters sadly.

Also i disagree on scemma

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Back when Scott and Emma got started Jean went to Logan for comfort and he turned her away as he didn't want to mess with Scott and Jean's marriage in terms of helping Jean cheat, he loved and respected Jean to much to do that...now however if Jean was single it'd be an entirely different story I think...especially when we saw Jean take a trip through Logan's fantasies with her powers, most of which would be about her I'd expect, and she seemed to like what she saw or showed interest in them, so I'd say that if both were single then Jean and Logan would both be open to a relationship, as long as they didn't try to force Jean and Scott back together just for old times sake...
    When did Jean go through Logan's fantasies? Pls share

there was Spiderman renew your vows, not canon but they were a family there. I don't remember their girl name though
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-08-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    there was Spiderman renew your vows, not canon but they were a family there. I don't remember the girls name
    Shine

6732099-1132089007-Amazi.jpg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    When did Jean go through Logan's fantasies? Pls share
    It was during Morrison's run, if memory serves Logan is sitting on his motorcycle and Jean walks up to him or is looking up at him and she starts to talk to him and he tells her to get out of his fantasies and she's got a smirk/smile...I don't remember the exact issue number at the moment...the issue that has Logan's bone claws being revealed for the first time has hints that Jean had loved Logan in one way or another since they met...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    This pairing was inconspicuously missing. So I figured, I fill in the void afterall, Jean Grey is Wolverine's greatest love!JeanLogan.jpgdiamond+patch+and+jean.jpg
    I like Logan and Jean together but I think Mariko is Logan's greatest love. Now that all three are back in the land of the living who would he chose, Jean or Mariko?

Ultimate Member

I guess that it depends on if they push Scott and Jean or not, though with Mariko she's far from the Mariko that he knew and fell in love with...so in the end I'd hope that it would be Jean...