Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Nice art for Logan/Jean...
    I like it too. it's really intimate. how do you hope to see them interact for the first time ?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I like it too. it's really intimate. how do you hope to see them interact for the first time ?
    They kinda did in return of wolverine #3 but he didn't remember her. I am curious to see how their first meeting will go. But this Bishop and Jean relationship is throwing a curve to that.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    They kinda did in return of wolverine #3 but he didn't remember her. I am curious to see how their first meeting will go. But this Bishop and Jean relationship is throwing a curve to that.
    they actually saw each other and he didnt remember her?

and I thought I saw a cover with him and his hot claws where the jean was on the cover. was that wolverine #3?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

they actually saw each other and he didnt remember her?

and I thought I saw a cover with him and his hot claws where the jean was on the cover. was that wolverine #3?
    It was a little muddled. She was busy fighting and he sneaked upto her from behind but got stopped by iceman. So not really.

Ultimate Member

I'm still not sold that Jean's relationship with whoever it is with will be all that strong to begin with especially with both Scott and Logan back, if it is Bishop then he'd have to know the writing is on the wall and the clock was already ticking on said relationship and it wouldn't win in the end, causing a fair amount of friction at least between them unless Marvel just ignores all of that until the end of it and then throws that pairing away for Scott and Jean or Logan and Jean...

As for how to meet maybe say there'd be a situation where bad mutants or whomever are attacking civilians and Jean can't get to them but Scott or someone else would say that they had it covered and there'd be an explosion and Logan would walk out of said aftermath carrying a kid in his arms and healing as he went and Jean would make a comment and smile and he'd make a comment back, or something like that...

Ultimate Member

Maybe she's hoping that he doesn't have a place to stay and needs one, and Jean with a free room...

Ultimate Member

I think that it's because a lot of Scott and Jean shippers are fine with him dating anybody else that he wants to but that Jean can only date Scott, I'd like to see Logan/Jean given a chance...as it's already working pretty well in that Spider-Man and family book...or at least that's what I think a fair amount of it is, and yeah after they got together Scott and Emma did work pretty well without being shoved down everybody's throats for the most part like Marvel often did with Scott and Jean...besides which Logan could get Jean out into the wider Marvel U, yeah she doesn't "need" him to do that but it might make other writers more apt to have her in their books and such...

Ultimate Member

Let's see some of our favorite Logan/Jean moments, the issue after Magneto took out his adamantium and J/L rescued each other and then the bit with when Logan first pops his bone claws and Jean's thoughts and reaction to it...

Ultimate Member

Back to Logan/Jean...forgot their kiss when they thought that they were going to die inside Warp Savant's head, the kiss that Jean seemed to like and didn't tell anybody about...I bought like two copies of that issue just for the cover...

All-New Member

they actually saw each other and he didn't remember her?

Well he was remembering her as he leapt at her, then Iceman sidelined him, given that Jean caught and deflected objects thrown at the X-men, in the same issue, (without seeing them) I am sure she would have also caught Logan as well, and then had a chance to reach him...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...4851-catch.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...flashbacks.png

Ultimate Member

Nice Annual, but that wasn't the kiss that I meant, it was Churchill's art from several years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Nice Annual, but that wasn't the kiss that I meant, it was Churchill's art from several years ago...