Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    All-New Member

I nominated Jean and Logan for marvel reddit's character of the month for their valentines couple, any upvotes for them are appreciated, let's show marvel how popular this pairing is...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm...nation_thread/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Red_Paladin; 01-28-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Ultimate Member

Nice panel for the pair...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Nice panel for the pair...
    Thanks it's one of the best moment's in What if? AVX I really like the page just before it as well...

Ultimate Member

Fun, also nice to see Logan/Jean work just fine in Spider-Man's Renew Your Vows comic or whatever it's called...

All-New Member

Fun, also nice to see Logan/Jean work just fine in Spider-Man's Renew Your Vows comic or whatever it's called...
    Yeah I really loved, how they were happily married with a kid, and even co-heads of the school, felt like a really natural progression of the status quo, I felt it would work well in 616 as well...

Ultimate Member

Sadly Marvel seems to want Jean with anybody but Logan for a bit before they're ready to force her and Scott back together...

Found this in original.sin

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Sadly Marvel seems to want Jean with anybody but Logan for a bit before they're ready to force her and Scott back together...
    No, it is not Scott/jott's fault. I like Wolverine and Jean as characters and i wouldn't mind a relationship between them, i would certainly tried it before bishop but even if marvel tried Jogan i don't think it would last. Not because the relationship is bad or the characters are bad is because Marvel really doens't care about romance, specially for top sellers like Logan. They would think of it as a problem after a few years and ruin it very fast for dumb reasons.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

As much as I loathe Jean and Logan together it's more preferable to me than jean and bishop

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    As much as I loathe Jean and Logan together it's more preferable to me than jean and bishop
    What's wrong with Bishop?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Nothing, there is nothing wrong about it. It's just that logan has been pinning for jean for so long and there was some attraction on jean's part the logical conclusion was that if marvel didnt want jott they would have tried jogan but they didn't. One of the complains i have read about jean/bishop is that it came from nowhere. They suddenly are a couple so i understand jean/logan shippers in that regard (this is not my opinion just what i have more or less understand about the situation)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-30-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    The below response pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Nothing, there is nothing wrong about it. It's just that logan has been pinning for jean for so long and there was some attraction on jean's part the logical conclusion was that if marvel didnt want jott they would have tried jogan but they didn't. One of the complains i have read about jean/bishop is that it came from nowhere. They suddenly are a couple so i understand jean/logan shippers in that regard

Ultimate Member

Just saying that Logan/Jean would work far better and far longer than Jean and Bishop and not appear forced...

Just saying that Logan/Jean would work far better and far longer than Jean and Bishop and not appear forced...
    I mean, on paper any relationship can work. These are superheroes, noble people who want to make the world a better place so that should translate in mostly good and stable people that tries to make things right, specially with family and loved ones BUT this is Marvel. They like to screw things up, just look at what happened to jean/scott at some point relationships become something some writers don't want to write about and out of nowhere they start failing even if it doesn't make sense, more so for popular characters than can have different loved ones.
    I think jean and logan could theorically work but would marvel let it? i don't think so

relationships between C and D listers have more chances to work out in the long run because nobody cares enough to break them. Logan and to some extend Cyclops and Jean herself aren't going to have very stable relationships for long.

If it counts for something i believe Logan loves Jean genuinely and would do his best given the chance. again the problem is not the relationships or characters. is marvel and how they think romance works.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-30-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Ultimate Member

Well Scott and Jean were together for decades, so if they could have Jean and Logan together for even one decade it'd be something and they wouldn't be expected to have the white picket fence type of pairing anyway...

I think that if marvel thought that they could make money on Logan and Jean they'd do it, after all they already are over in the Spider-Man titles and really the only ones that hate that book are the Jott and Scott fans...not saying that he's great in that book just...