Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Goldballs is supposed to be in a wheelchair, so good editors. Or maybe Triage can fix everything. Disappointed that Shiro didn't tell everyone to piss off. It's a little wild that they called game-breaker Tempus. Or that Tempus is still around.

Everyone tag yourselves. I'm the Stepford Cuties.

20190109_095547.jpg
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Well, I can't post the picture (too big) but here's the link.
    http://i.4cdn.org/co/1547044322554.jpg

Edit:
    Call to action scene too.
    http://i.4cdn.org/co/1547043928926.jpg
    Looks good, maybe i will give it a try

Edit:
    Roberto is missing again.
    I wonder if he is going to be the Richard Rider of the mutants.

As well as Hope, who could duplicate Nate/David's powers.
    More surprising, I don't see Leech Girl and Faux French Dude. Maybe they are still stuck in Mojoworld?

BANNED

This was just more random fighting only now it's just escalated far out of control lol.

I am now convinced the writers didn't even read what the other writers wrote. This was ridiculous. like wTF is nate talking about? He tried to kill them and is acting like he is some victim. Yeah i think i'm sitting the rest of this out. Was nice to see so many x-men though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The Red Dragon

This still feels about as compelling and high stakes as watching paint dry. The writers have done nothing interesting with these characters in 9 issues. How do you squander so mich page space yet achieve so little? They probably got a direction to rehash Age of Apoc and are just trying to get there.

Nate is stupid. He’s soo benevolent yet he tried killing everyone without explaining from the get go.

Hisako’s plan was pretty dumb.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    ... my wild-ass-guess is that AoXM is another contained universe/illusion, like the AoA fragment in issue #7, and the X-Men wind up trapped there with Nate somehow. Possibly doing the heroic sacrifice bit to make sure the reality he's reaching for doesn't actually come to pass.
    Yes, could be that maybe instead of being created by him, it's created... for him, in order to pacify him.

Edit:

I see:

DAZZ & SUNFIRE!! 8D

Monet, RICTOR, Cece Reyes, Gentle, Firestar, The Cuckoos, SURGE, FRENZY, Hellion, and Oya, too! 8)

Fills in a lot of AoXM's missing pieces, but no:

DUST, SUNSPOT... 8( ... OR... Dani MOONSTAR?!*

(*Hmm... maybe her absence here, ties into my response to Anduinel's thoughts, and her appearance there.)

Yeah this could've been like 3 issues, get rid of all that useless fighting that went on for most of the series. Why isn't Nate turning them all? This is just so bland and theres barely any surprising and no jaw dropping moments for such a hyped series.

I'm done with how they've treated Storm, she may as well have not been there. Instead she was background leader shoved aside when Kitty came back with no skills or voice whatsoever.

Nice to see the students and the adults together.

But would not Tempus alone be enough to stop Nate and his horsemens ?

Spectacular Member

The person or persons who pitched this story must have a real hatred for Nate Grey. He was already in limbo but they bring him back just to destroy his character forever? If they wanted to do a story with a powerful person dying, they should have taken the story more serious. Have him destroy villains and evil without mercy, change things at will, and then go the corrupt God route. He sounds just like a typical villain like Apocalypse now. Were they told to destroy this character forever so people stop asking for him?

Wow. A lot of old faces poping up. Thats cool. I want to see more of them.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yeah this could've been like 3 issues, get rid of all that useless fighting that went on for most of the series. Why isn't Nate turning them all? This is just so bland and theres barely any surprising and no jaw dropping moments for such a hyped series.

I'm done with how they've treated Storm, she may as well have not been there. Instead she was background leader shoved aside when Kitty came back with no skills or voice whatsoever.
    The fighting would be fun and compelling if they were creative but the big splash pages of them “fighting” eschother, dinorsuars, multiple men etc are pretty meh. They’re just posing. Action needs to be something.

Trinary and Gentle paired together <3 we love a power couple!

Extraordinary Member

I did not think of it earlier in the series when it looked like Armor was shielding everyone from the mansion blowing up, but since when can she absorb other people into her armor, never mind turn her armor into a rolling ball, and whatever nonsense they have going on. We have Invisible Woman and Jean Grey for that stuff. Stop giving mutants that power to use their power to act as all other powers, please.

As for the story, sorry I can't get past Apocalypse hunting down some human clearly beneath him while Kitty finds time to not help in the fight to move the senator a few feet away for Apocalypse to find again anyway. None of the fights showed anything entertaining and they never looked out powered (well, clearly Storm can beat the X-Men on her own so let's just save time, right?) So it is weird that she calls for a bunch more bodies when that is clearly not what they need, they need someone more powerful, and none of those shown fit the bill, other than Tempus and that can only end with her going back in time and stopping Chuck from making whoopie.

As for the only interesting part of the book, the scene between Beast and Anole is well done. Beast's anger about the situation is clearly and quickly shown to be fear and concern and while subtly acknowledging his own struggles with good that such a cure could do. It is also probably the only important part of this whole issue as Beast is ready when called so he has a plan and that plan probably includes the vaccine.

As always, Sage is missing...but, Maggott is alive?