Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I must've been unaware of Red and Gold taking place in different realities.
    So why is Dani the only character that's in both realities? Since you seem to have such a clear understanding of what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It’s Secret Wars Ultimate End all over again where Cyclops and Spider-Man have a double in Manhattan despite both having been on the arc.
    Was that on purpose? or was it an Editorial screw up?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    So why is Dani the only character that's in both realities? Since you seem to have such a clear understanding of what's going on.

I'm pretty sure Danielle had a twin sister named Danielle.

Well it was Bendis so I’d say the later especially since no one else who had been on the arc had a double including Miles who those of the Ultimate section had been wondering where he’d been when he shows up.

It is on purpose. JDW already said Dani on prisoner X i snot what we think, there is a mistery involving her

The same editors that had like four characters from Gold make up Jean's Red team? Or the same editors that can't keep continuity in line for the past three years? You mean those editors that everyone is complaining aren't doing their jobs, or at the most are doing a really shitty job?

Blindly following and defending a fictional character is one thing, but defending people who have been running the franchise into the ground is ridiculous.
    Red took place after Gold. Jean's team wasnt a continuity oversight. I think you need to wait until UXM and AOX is released bc judging this based solely on covers isnt a wise idea especially since they are often misleading and the story hasnt been told yet. If that is in fact Dani in AoX, there may likely be a reason that makes sense once the event gets rolling

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It is on purpose. JDW already said Dani on prisoner X i snot what we think, there is a mistery involving her
    You shouldn't need a twitter account to understand what's going on in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Red took place after Gold. Jean's team wasnt a continuity oversight. I think you need to wait until UXM and AOX is released bc judging this based solely on covers isnt a wise idea especially since they are often misleading and the story hasnt been told yet. If that is in fact Dani in AoX, there may likely be a reason that makes sense once the event gets rolling
    All I was doing was asking wtf was going on and pointing out that it looks confusing since it looks like she's the only one in two different story lines.

Uncanny hasn't exactly been consistent, or well written since it came out...
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 01-10-2019 at 02:11 PM.

BANNED

How should I know? These books aren't out yet. You're the one claiming to know what's going on.

You shouldn't need a twitter account to understand what's going on in the books.
    Without the tweets, everyone would still be assuming that was Trinary or Monet.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

You shouldn't need to know all the secrets from a book in order to be interested in a book. That's why it's called a hook.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

All I was doing was asking wtf was going on and pointing out that it looks confusing since it looks like she's the only one in two different story lines.

Uncanny hasn't exactly been consistent, or well written since it came out...
    No you shouldnt, but guess what? The books havent been released yet. You are making assumptions about a story that will be explained by reading the actual books

Extraordinary Member

No you shouldnt, but guess what? The books havent been released yet. You are making assumptions about a story that will be explained by reading the actual books
    Everyone is, and none of us have read the book

Exactly. This 'Twin Moonstar Saga' that's been created by some fans is so ridiculous. Let's read the story and see what's happening before getting all snippy over possibly nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

I asked a question and pointed something out that isn't an assumption that's paying attention to what's going on and saying "hey this doesn't look right"

But hey some people apparently like to argue with the people that point things out instead of the company that's screwing them out of their money with these events.
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 01-10-2019 at 02:27 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    She was? I didn't know that.
    Yeah. Cronin covered it.

https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-two-heroes-reborn/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

No. Ultimate End was a world God Doom saved where 1610 and 616 fused together before the final Incursion.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Everyone is, and none of us have read the book

This. Most of us are just having a laugh with what we have now.

BANNED

Amerindian have both braided hair in front whereas East Indians have only one side of braided hair in front.

Amerindian photo

East Indian photo

Trinary (not Dani)

Last edited by jalsrix; 01-10-2019 at 02:33 PM.