Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

I love the interaction between Armor Glob and Rockslide this issue.

Firstly, I love just how full of crap Armor is when talking to Jean - "I've got a plan... We've got a plan" - And then it turns out that its only SHE who has a plan, and neither Rockslide nor Glob have ANY idea of what she's actually planning.

But what I love even more is how they both just roll with it (no pun intended) - Sure, It's nothing short of insane, but whatever.
    That little "Its been nice knowing you guys" - "Yes it was" interaction is just a nice little touch.

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    It was an ok issue but it really bugs me that Apocalypse did nothing except try to kill a defenseless human.

Next issue there has to be some kind of interaction between him and Evan. Wouldn't this be his first time meeting Apocalypse? (Besides meeting him in the past)
    Modern X-Books and logical character interactions are like oil and water.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Why do people still act surprised when the X-office ignores developments related to X-characters in other books? They either outright act like nothing happened (Goldballs, Sunspot) or in-universe comment about what a horrible no-good period it was (Rogue, Kitty).

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

when beast called him son before the page turn I was really worried that it was Professor X because god damn he's just the worst.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

All the Xmen....and yet no Emma. There's a serious Psychic enemy and a serious Psychic wasn't included in the fight.

I'm glad on one end, but might've made things a bit more interesting to have Emma, Psylocke, Cuckoos, and Jean try to bring down a mad man.

There are a lot of other missing Xmen...what happened to Cannonball?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    All the Xmen....and yet no Emma. There's a serious Psychic enemy and a serious Psychic wasn't included in the fight.

I'm glad on one end, but might've made things a bit more interesting to have Emma, Psylocke, Cuckoos, and Jean try to bring down a mad man.

Cannonball is in the issue but only window dressing. I don’t even think he had a line of dialogue.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

He's with the main team - he wouldn't be in the splash page.

Emma back to being a villain and Jean don’t fw her...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Why do people still act surprised when the X-office ignores developments related to X-characters in other books? They either outright act like nothing happened (Goldballs, Sunspot) or in-universe comment about what a horrible no-good period it was (Rogue, Kitty).
    what development was ignored specifically? and was this development in other xbooks or outside them? if it was withing the xbooks I could see how some people would be surprised especially if it was something recent.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The fact Jean knows Scott’s revolution team confirms she’s aware of him being alive, has communicated with him and read his mind recently...

Happy for Maggot, upset no Adam X showing...

All the characters get stuck in an alternate realism. Noticed Scott's team didn't show. It means Emma's not stuck in some alternate reality. And might do something else.

Amazing Member

Eye Boy Lives!!! In the panel with Nature Girl! Boom. So much for him being killed off in that lame symbiote mess. Didn't think the X-Office was happy with that, seeing as he'd JUST had a prominent role in an X-Book so I'm guessing it's being ignored.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Eye Boy being killed was already debunked with him being used in Old Man Logan and other random books.

BANNED

So, it's safe to say whatever Anole did we can blame him???