Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Default Trying to Find a Hellboy Comic

Can anyone identify a Hellboy comic in which Hellboy, I believe, is accompanied by a pack of dogs, in a snowy, barren enviroment. He subsequently encounters this old woman, who kills some of the dogs. If I recall correctly, I don't believe the comic was illustrated by Mignola. Does this ring a bell to anyone? I encountered this issue, approximately seven years ago.
    Last edited by Timothy Hunter; 01-09-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Can anyone identify a Hellboy comic in which Hellboy, I believe, is accompanied by a pack of dogs, in a snowy, barren enviroment. He subsequently encounters this old woman, who kills some of the dogs. If I recall correctly, I don't believe the comic was illustrated by Mignola. Does this ring a bell to anyone? I encountered this issue, approximately seven years ago.
    If it exists, I somehow missed it or have forgotten it entirely. I own all the trades for the Hellboy universe and have all the stories that haven’t been reprinted.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Maybe you're thinking of the Hellboy: Beasts of Burden one shot? It's about the only thing I think of as being close.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Maybe you're thinking of the Hellboy: Beasts of Burden one shot? It's about the only thing I think of as being close.
    Internal pages below the cover on the left, this is that issue - https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/17-...Thompson-cover
    “Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.” -- Hellboy.
    “Dude, you’re embarrassing me in front of the Wizards.” -- Tony Stark.