Thread: Oblivion Song

Spectacular Member your_name_here's Avatar

Default Oblivion Song

Were almost a year in now. What does everyone think?
    Im still digging it. Nice fast paced stuff. Sooo much better than the lagging mess Outcast devolved into.

Amazing Member

It's a book I look forward to every time it arrives. It seems to be building a robust world and has some decent stories. Not sure it could go 50+ issues, but I like it a lot so far and hope it gets a few story arcs. I enjoyed Outcast early on, but fell off and became very disinterested in reading it. 8 or 10 issues piled up without getting to them and I finally dropped it from my pull list a few issues ago.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yosaltenberg View Post
    It's a book I look forward to every time it arrives. It seems to be building a robust world and has some decent stories. Not sure it could go 50+ issues, but I like it a lot so far and hope it gets a few story arcs. I enjoyed Outcast early on, but fell off and became very disinterested in reading it. 8 or 10 issues piled up without getting to them and I finally dropped it from my pull list a few issues ago.
    That could have been written by me, with the exception that i would like to see 50+ issues.