Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Clifton Graves was Drac's servant untill issue #15 of TOD (Blade's first appearence) when he was killed, then resurrected by Dr. Sun a la "Frankenstein", so I'd like to see him in the book too, as he hates the vampire lord as much as anyone.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so can Blade be used to fight against villains who are not vampires? Hopefully we can see what he can do against "traditional" super criminals, fantasy creatures of different kinds, and aliens.
    I'm certain that Blade knows how to punch someone in the face.

On a more serious note, the better question is, does he care? If Blade was standing on top of a building with his coat fluttering in the night time breeze, aloofly looking toward the moon(shut up, my mind wandered), I doubt he'd care to stop a bank robbery even if it was only two blocks away.

Extraordinary Member

I guess it would depend on how bored he was.

I mean, Blade isn't the freaking Punisher. A lot of us forget this, but Blade can be quite reasonable if the vampire in question doesn't pose a threat.

Blade is aware that there life and a real world outside of hunting vampires, a world he sometimes even partakes in.

In recent years blade' been fighting all types of monsters. Zombies, Demons, Ghouls etc.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

I mean, Blade isn't the freaking Punisher. A lot of us forget this, but Blade can be quite reasonable if the vampire in question doesn't pose a threat.

Blade is aware that there life and a real world outside of hunting vampires, a world he sometimes even partakes in.
    He's also dating a vampire now. I hope him and Spitfire are still together I liked that relationship that Paul Cornell developed in CB M13, we did see them together last time in Al Ewing Mighty Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    He's also dating a vampire now. I hope him and Spitfire are still together I liked that relationship that Paul Cornell developed in CB M13, we did see them together last time in Al Ewing Mighty Avengers.
    I assumed they broke up, he was flirting with Misty pretty hard in Falcons book.

Extraordinary Member

Wasn't everyone flirting with Misty? Like, Falcon was clearly having a thing with Jane everywhere else, but in his own book, he's flirting with Misty.

Fantastic Member

Part of me is waiting to see Blade be the co-owner is a night time jazz club in London, maybe in 50 years, in universe. A guy can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I assumed they broke up, he was flirting with Misty pretty hard in Falcons book.
    I wouldn't take that book with any seriousness. The writer portrayed Blade like some 22 year old horn dog who was thirsty for Misty. And Blade has never been one to put booty over the mission.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWind View Post
    Part of me is waiting to see Blade be the co-owner is a night time jazz club in London, maybe in 50 years, in universe. A guy can dream.

I wouldn't take that book with any seriousness. The writer portrayed Blade like some 22 year old horn dog who was thirsty for Misty. And Blade has never been one to put booty over the mission.
    yea, wasnt a fan of how he was written there

Wasn't everyone flirting with Misty? Like, Falcon was clearly having a thing with Jane everywhere else, but in his own book, he's flirting with Misty.
    You do have a point, I didn't read much of the Avengers run so I assumed they cut things off since he and Misty were so close. I do remember people questioning Sam's relationship status when it happened though.

Extraordinary Member

Well, now I really want Blade to own a jazz club. He could right now, really. Nothing holding him back...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWind View Post

what was the exact dialogue?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what was the exact dialogue?
    Blade talking about how she "owes him" a date and trying to compete with Falcon for her attention. That mess is both lame, beneath Blade, and out of character for him. Honestly, that book felt like character shilling for Misty. I know she's awesome and all that but it felt as if the writer was trying too hard to make her so cool and desired.

omg we still talking about that Falcon comic. Let it go people that comic was terrible. Blade was just there as a prop. Heck the way Falcon was demolishing those waves of vamps made no sense for Blade to even show up
    The J-man

Fantastic Member

Would "The Samurai of Soho" sound weird for (another)Blade themed anime?