Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

who is inking this comic?
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    who is inking this comic?
    i don't think we know yet

... so where is the comic about Blade's "lost years"? Before he met up with Frank Drake and the rest.

The J-man

Mighty Member

So this explains the Blade push but also the delays in any hard announcements. Apparently Marvel is fighting over which platform to have Blade on. Kevin Feige wants to create a movie with Wesley Snipes, but Hulu wants Blade for their Spirits of Vengeance launch

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...wesley-snipes/

I'm really hoping they go with the movie, and if its successful maybe have a spin-off character on Hulu. The idea of Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, and Blade on the big screen is too much to pass up.
    Last edited by Tracks; 05-20-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... so where is the comic about Blade's "lost years"? Before he met up with Frank Drake and the rest.
    I'm not sure I know what you are talking about.
    I

'Kevin Feige wants to create a movie with Wesley Snipes, but Hulu wants Blade for their Spirits of Vengeance launch'

So either co-starring in a TV show or gets his own movie lol

Eh...As much as a love Wesley Snipes Blade, he's 56 years old. We get Wesley it would only be to move Blades "daughter" into picture .

Calling it now.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    I'm not sure I know what you are talking about.
    I
    Up until Blade's retconning as an 80+ year old dhampir, it was casually assumed that he was a relatively young man around the age of Frank Drake.
    The era of Blade's vampire hunting during the "golden and silver" eras is now officially untapped, based on Marvel's sliding time line.
    There could be some good stories waiting in the (bat)wings...

If Blade did have an MCU daughter, who would play her? Hmm..

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    'Kevin Feige wants to create a movie with Wesley Snipes, but Hulu wants Blade for their Spirits of Vengeance launch'

So either co-starring in a TV show or gets his own movie lol
    It'd be his own show.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Eh...As much as a love Wesley Snipes Blade, he's 56 years old. We get Wesley it would only be to move Blades "daughter" into picture .

Calling it now.
    It'd probably be a Logan style movie.

Incredible Member

and in another universe, final night for blade

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    and in another universe, final night for blade

I never understood that story. It's not meant to be canon, is it? Just awful.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post

Calling it now.
    At 56 he's in better shape than a lot of 30 year old actors, he can still do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Amenra11 View Post
    At 56 he's in better shape than a lot of 30 year old actors, he can still do it!
    It be nice but I doubt it. At least not at the same quality as he could when he was younger. By the time the deal went through he be closer to 58-59. When they begin and finish filming he would be closer to 60. If it does well tack on two more films in-between other films he would probably be closer to 63-65 by the time of the second movie. Closer to 70 by his third film. Needless to say the action sequences for that role would probably be to much for anyone that age. In shape or not.

Unless Fiege broke formula and shot the films back to back the only way they would use Snipes is if they were planning to replace him with someone else. Which I hope is not the case because the idea of a Blade franchise without Blade or as a character on the road to replacement disinterest me. The character has been in the bottom of the Toy bin for too long. Especially, considering that the MCU may not have even been a thing without his movie contribution to Marvel.

If anything I would love to see Wesley Snipes play another roll in the MCU to honor him and give him a chance to shine in a different role. As much as I dislike Blue Marvel's origin and find the character boring Snipes could probably play the heck out of that character, while hopefully changing my mind about the character.

Another good role for current Snipes would be Moose Magnum. That is a villain who should have made a come back by now. He has a lot of potential to be a major threat to the Marvel Universe once again and seeing him on the big screen would be incredible.

Just my thoughts on it.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 05-28-2019 at 07:57 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.