Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast
    Mighty Member

It is possible something else is at play...I'm pretty sure in an issue or two the description is "see Blade like you've never seen him before" or something. Wonder if he uses iron man armor or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    It is possible something else is at play...I'm pretty sure in an issue or two the description is "see Blade like you've never seen him before" or something. Wonder if he uses iron man armor or something.
    Lol.

Yes!! Another power up. Only I hope it’s something more innate, something he can keep with him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Lol.

Yes!! Another power up. Only I hope it’s something more innate, something he can keep with him.
    Yea I'm guessing either 3 things:

1. He gets the star brand (least likely)

2. The red sun isn't killing him, it's making him more vampiric or something (semi-likely)

3. They stick him in some space armor

I haven't been able to make it to a comic shop in over a week. I'm gonna have to subscribe to one of these digital services, or wait till Tuesday when I get home
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I haven't been able to make it to a comic shop in over a week. I'm gonna have to subscribe to one of these digital services, or wait till Tuesday when I get home
    Digital is the way to go. But if you come across an issue you want quick access to, or that you think will be worth something, buy the paperback like I do. Plus I don’t want that part of the business to die like most comic heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Digital is the way to go. But if you come across an issue you want quick access to, or that you think will be worth something, buy the paperback like I do. Plus I don’t want that part of the business to die like most comic heads.
    I hear you.

Do you go through Marvel or another service like comixology (that still exists right?) ?
    The J-man

I hear you.

Do you go through Marvel or another service like comixology (that still exists right?) ?

I go right through Marvel. I use an app on my IPad.

Fantastic Member

So Blade is also carrying what appears to be a powerful taser. I'm definitely not against such a thing, just in case he needs to incapacitate somebody without punching them in the face.

well now that he is running with a few pure superhero types like Monica and Jessica probably not a bad thing.

Teh taser must be pretty powerful tho if it can put down Hulking. Isn't he mid tier?
    The J-man

Mighty Member

well now that he is running with a few pure superhero types like Monica and Jessica probably not a bad thing.

Teh taser must be pretty powerful tho if it can put down Hulking. Isn't he mid tier?
    Not sure, but Blade's been absolutely lethal this series. He hasn't exerted himself too much, but he's killed Hellstrom, a clone of Wiccan, and put down Hulkling.

if this book lasts a year or two keep an eye out for a Blade appearance

The J-man

if this book lasts a year or two keep an eye out for a Blade appearance

hopefully he will have a cool arc showing them how to combat magic monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully he will have a cool arc showing them how to combat magic monsters.
    Sounds like a good idea. Blade could be seen as more of a demon slayer than just a vampire slayer.

Mighty Member

Blade's been dying for 2 issues straight. It's interesting, even though they made red suns a weakness, he doesnt ignite in red sunlight like other vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Blade's been dying for 2 issues straight. It's interesting, even though they made red suns a weakness, he doesnt ignite in red sunlight like other vampires.
    But the thing is he shouldn’t die because of the shf. So no real danger right?